: 2010 DTS, dealer has no idea

reedmtn
08-01-13, 05:10 PM
My 2010 DTS has no rubber valence or wind spoiler or whatever its called, beneath the front bumper. Im talking about the little black rubber piece that usually falls off when parking and hitting the curb. My dealer told me they did not put them on the 2010's. However, there are several screws hanging down, and two open slots about 1" in length. If the piece was obsolete for the 2010's, what are those screws for? The pictures GM used to advertise the 2010 model DTS shows the rubber piece. I would like to have it on because it looks odd eithout it. My dealer said they couldnt order the part because it didnt exist so they tried a 2009 valencr but the holes didnt line up. So...what are screws for and where can I get this piece.

dkozloski
08-01-13, 06:29 PM
You are SOL. The air deflector was deleted on the 2010 DTS. Go look at the GM Parts direct parts book for yourself. http://www.trademotion.com/parts/2010/CADILLAC/DTS?siteid=214858&vehicleid=1444451&section=BODY%20HARDWARE&group=FRONT%20BUMPER&subgroup=BUMPER%20%26%20COMPONENTS&component=Deflector

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-01-13, 09:02 PM
My 2010 DTS has no rubber valence or wind spoiler or whatever its called, beneath the front bumper. Im talking about the little black rubber piece that usually falls off when parking and hitting the curb. My dealer told me they did not put them on the 2010's. However, there are several screws hanging down, and two open slots about 1" in length. If the piece was obsolete for the 2010's, what are those screws for? The pictures GM used to advertise the 2010 model DTS shows the rubber piece. I would like to have it on because it looks odd eithout it. My dealer said they couldnt order the part because it didnt exist so they tried a 2009 valencr but the holes didnt line up. So...what are screws for and where can I get this piece.
Hello reedmtn,

I would be more than happy to reach out to one of my internal resources to see if they could provide any further information regarding this concern. Please private message me your name, contact info, VIN, and dealership you have been working with. Thank you very much for taking the time to post. I will be looking for your message.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care