: Vanity Mirror Lights and Most Steering Wheel Control Lights not working??

indyguy211
08-01-13, 02:44 AM
Ok, so hope someone has ran into this issue. First a few nights ago noticed the steering wheel controls were not lit up. The only buttons that were was the far upper right and very lower left buttons. Saw in the manual tonight there is a fuse for that, but would think ALL the lights would be out rather than most??

Second, all a sudden tonight the Vanity Mirror Lights aren't working. Driver and Passenger both, after quick look through of the manual did not see a fuse for that.

All help is greatly appreciated!!!!
Thanks

hcvone
08-01-13, 07:43 AM
There is a fuse for the vanity lights, pretty sure it's the same fuse for the cig lighter, but not sure, I have replaced the vanity fuse when I installed the led interior lights, pretty sure it's the fuse block at the drivers door.

indyguy211
08-01-13, 01:25 PM
Ok so same thing here I guess. Just very recently replaced all the interior lights with LEDs and the only ones I didn't want to change is the Vanity Lights. Did that cause the problem? or Do I now need a different fuse?

hcvone
08-01-13, 02:59 PM
Ok so same thing here I guess. Just very recently replaced all the interior lights with LEDs and the only ones I didn't want to change is the Vanity Lights. Did that cause the problem? or Do I now need a different fuse?

I blew the fuse when I touched one of the light post with the small screwdriver I was using to remove the stock bulbs, no I just used the same amp fuse

indyguy211
08-01-13, 10:46 PM
Thanks, it was the #17 Fuse labeled Interior lights. Fuse was bad but seemed strange its labeled interior lights but didn't affect any of the interior lights. It fixed the steering wheel control lights and the vanity mirror lights.

hcvone
08-02-13, 07:25 AM
Thanks, it was the #17 Fuse labeled Interior lights. Fuse was bad but seemed strange its labeled interior lights but didn't affect any of the interior lights. It fixed the steering wheel control lights and the vanity mirror lights.

Thanks for the update. :)