: 1965 Caddilac Fleetwood Brougham for sale

65Caddy
03-09-05, 10:53 PM
Hello board,

Forgive me if posting this here is wrong. I mean no harm and the 'for sale' thread was not accepting any posts. Thsi was the only category which had anything similar to the name of the car we have.

We have a 1965 Cadillac that has been in the family for ages. We are now selling it and really want it to go to a good home where it can be restored. The car has a lot of sentimental value to our family and it belonged to two prominent Nashville musicians (my husbands grandfather and was passed down to my husbands father). Both men passed away some time ago and we realize we are never going to do anything with the car. It is currently for sale on eBay for $1275.00. It is all original. I just thought a caddy onwer here might want to take a look. It is a no reserve auction, so the car will sell at whatever price it ends at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4533485047&category=6149&sspagename=WDVW

Stoneage_Caddy
03-09-05, 11:00 PM
Tell ya what let me move this at least to rear drive till we sort this out ...good luck on selling it , those are pretty cars

65Caddy
03-09-05, 11:02 PM
Thank you so much. I don't want to spam your board, we just want the car to be loved.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-09-05, 11:05 PM
I know how yall feel , thats why im asking the guys if its ok if we let it ride ...

we dont normally but i know how you guys feel and i like the car (sorry i cant buy it)...I like to put these thing to a vote with them ...

as far as the for sale area , i think you have to long or register there ...its really weird...also there might be a posting delay over there like we have set up in the "letters to cadillac" area..give it a try let me know whats up ....

65Caddy
03-09-05, 11:12 PM
Sounds good enough to me! Thanks!

brougham
03-10-05, 01:04 AM
The for sale area isn't the same thing as the classsifieds section. The classifieds section uses the same user name and password as the rest of the forum does and as far as I know you just put your ad there and it shows up but I never tried it.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/