: Orlando, FL New Member

JCB
07-30-13, 05:26 PM
Hello everybody! My name is Jeff and I have a white over red 1970 deVille Convertible. I have a friend with a silver over red 1949 Convertible. I believe there are no Cadillac Clubs operating in the greater Orlando/Central Florida area. How about starting one? We made up T shirts a while back that say Orlando Cads for the 3 of us with cars. It would be great if we could get more classic or newer cars together here. Maybe for a breakfast once a month to start? Please contact me if you're interested.

orconn
07-30-13, 05:42 PM
Welcome to the Forums! How do you feel about Cadillac hearses? We know of a few in the Orlando area.

The-Dullahan
07-30-13, 06:34 PM
What kind of losers do you know, Orconn?

Welcome. We have quite a many Cadillac Owners in Florida. Not too many in central FL, but if we can host a meet here and convince members to drive from Michigan or California (we have) I am positive we can get the Florida crew together.

I myself (when I am in Florida, which is most of my free time) am right in the Four Corners area.

I am sure we would all love to see some photos of yours and your friend's Cadillacs.

Ranger
07-30-13, 10:36 PM
:welcome:

JCB
07-31-13, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the Forums! How do you feel about Cadillac hearses? We know of a few in the Orlando area.
"Love Them To Death!". Okay I promise no more puns. A Cadillac is a Cadillac in my mind. Besides, they make great haulers for home improvement stuff and they're usually low mileage.

----------

What kind of losers do you know, Orconn?

Welcome. We have quite a many Cadillac Owners in Florida. Not too many in central FL, but if we can host a meet here and convince members to drive from Michigan or California (we have) I am positive we can get the Florida crew together.

I myself (when I am in Florida, which is most of my free time) am right in the Four Corners area.

I am sure we would all love to see some photos of yours and your friend's Cadillacs.

I'll get some current photos and post them. I believe the last Florida meet was in St. Augustine but that's like sticking your toe in water. It's so far north that it's cold in the winter. Orlando is home to a large amount of meets. We are having the largest car show ever to be held on Disney property over Labor Day weekend. Information can be viewed at http://www.dreamcarsweekend.com . I don't know if there is a place on here to post shows but if enough Cadillac club members want to come down they will set up a special parking area just to display our Cars. If you need any other info just PM me. Regards.

The-Dullahan
07-31-13, 04:15 PM
Interesting...I will see whom I can scramble together (Of both the Cadillac owners I know in the area and just the car enthusiasts at large) if I make it, I'd like to enter my Pontiac as well.

JCB
07-31-13, 04:37 PM
Interesting...I will see whom I can scramble together (Of both the Cadillac owners I know in the area and just the car enthusiasts at large) if I make it, I'd like to enter my Pontiac as well.

What model Pontiac?

The-Dullahan
07-31-13, 05:47 PM
'67 GTO.

This Forum tells me that by owning it, I am a "Douchebag".

JCB
07-31-13, 06:00 PM
My favorite year for the GTO

RippyPartsDept
07-31-13, 06:02 PM
:wave:

Welcome aboard ...

:postpics: