: interior trim needed--1985 fleetwood

03-09-05, 03:30 PM
hi everyone. just bought a 1985 fleetwood brougham RWD, and I need a part. I've called all the local salvage yards and came up empty. Hoping someone here either has one or can tell me who to call or email

driver's door, interior, near the rear of the door....it's a vertical chrome trim piece, starting at the top of the panel and going downward, ending at the arm rest.

not sure what else to call it :)

thanks in advance from this 1st time caddy owner

03-09-05, 07:58 PM
:hmm: there is about eight salvage yards within fifteen minutes of my house, i will call them to find out what "goodies" they might have. i have seen many caddy's rest in peace at them. i am in nothern utah.

03-10-05, 09:35 AM
awesome!!!! I would gladly pay them to take the chrome trim off the door panel and pack and ship it to me (Long Island, NY)

thanks for the assistance!!!!!!