: Best riding music

Scandalous
03-09-05, 03:00 AM
I would have to say the song i bump most often is some old school Master P, Burbans and Lacs. the title should tell you why. any other good suggestions?

danbuc
03-09-05, 03:12 AM
Hot Rod Lincoln by Commander Cody and The Lost Planet Airmen. :burn:

edit: I almost forgot, The Wall by Pink Floyd, kicks some pretty serious ass too...hehe.

ja killz
03-09-05, 07:03 AM
candyshop sounds sick in my car but i like any rap for that matter

Adumb
03-09-05, 10:26 AM
right now in my car its willie nelson - red headed stranger but when i have my subs in and am bumping i like the cradle 2 the grave soundtrack, nwa straight outta compton and believe it or not tommy james and the shondells bumps way better than it should, haha

blingblingcv
03-09-05, 11:46 AM
I always blast Ludacris in my Lac truck. My favorites would be southern hospitality, welcome to Atlanta and Roll out.

Kev
03-09-05, 12:59 PM
Any old school funk and R&B works in a Cadi for me.

Kev
03-09-05, 01:01 PM
War, Earth Wind & Fire, Commodores, AWB, etc. :band: :2thumbs: :banana:

Kev
03-09-05, 01:09 PM
Oh, then there is Boston, Foreigner, Chicago, CCR, Bad Company, etc..... :thumbsup:

kmhebert
03-09-05, 01:22 PM
Or how about a little Foghat? Slow Ride? Take it easy?

HotRodSaint
03-09-05, 01:24 PM
Talk radio keeps me awake and alert (and yelling at the radio). :D

But a good 'ska' CD will always do the trick for me.

90Brougham350
03-09-05, 04:57 PM
Nothing pounds better than Foghat. All I crank when I'm trolling around town. I'm right with ya, kmhebert!

Brian

slk230mb
03-09-05, 05:21 PM
Classic Rock is always a good choice.

Msilva954
03-09-05, 07:16 PM
In my caddy currently i have....

Trick Daddy (all albums)
Pitbull (Miami)
Iconz
David Banner (both albums) ----(Cadillac on 22's)
lil jon (crunkjuice)

and alot of various stuff......

davesdeville
03-09-05, 08:19 PM
I think the best music to roll to if you're going long distance is some DJ Screw original tracks or something chopped an screwed, (chopped up and slowed down.)

For just driving around town I have some Eightball & MJG, couple Lil Jon albums, couple Snoop albums, Master P, Big Moe, Lil Flip, Luda, and the aforementioned DJ Screw.

Interesting coincidence that's just what came up on winamp like 10 seconds ago. I fired up the old classic rock playlist today.

Adumb
03-09-05, 08:41 PM
try some transplants. its rap and punk mix, but experienced musicians are doing it so they actually pull it off. its with the guitarist of rancid and travis the drummer of blink. and skinhead rob sings

DopeStar 156
03-09-05, 10:38 PM
For me, it's any kind of Nine Inch Nails. Especially Pretty Hate Machine and The Downward Spiral. |\|||/| makes my Caddy happy.

Ralph
03-09-05, 10:45 PM

I was going to mention that, as well as a few other classics:

Born to be Wild
Satisfaction
Mustang Sally
One Piece At A Time (Johnny Cash)

I'm also addicted to Techno.

Kev
03-09-05, 10:51 PM
Mustang SallyGo Wilson! That's what I call my Stang.

RocketFast321
03-09-05, 11:23 PM
My grand daddy always plays the old sckool blues in his 94 wood

Kev
03-10-05, 01:05 AM
My grand daddy always plays the old sckool blues in his 94 woodYour Grand Daddy? Your Grand Daddy?!! Way to make me feel like an old kodger! Thanks alot! Geez, guess I should go take my Geritol, wash it down with my Ensure, slip on my Depends and hit the sack! Us old geezers need to get what little sleep we can when we can. :madtalkin

Scandalous
03-10-05, 01:41 AM
i have 2 MTX Thunder 6000 12s on a Legacy 1000 watt amp, and man, Bone Crusher's CD pounds real hard. i also like to bump some Dayton Family. DMX always works real good to get em movin, so does 3-6 Mafia, Da Unbreakables. i mostly listen to my mixed Cds tho, they have everything from Dayton Family to Foxy Brown on them. my system gets so loud that my rearview fell off. thats how you do it in da hood!:bouncy:

Jesda
03-10-05, 02:18 AM
Rage Against the Machine - How I could just kill a man

Kev
03-10-05, 02:30 AM
i have 2 MTX Thunder 6000 12s on a Legacy 1000 watt amp, and man, Bone Crusher's CD pounds real hard. i also like to bump some Dayton Family. DMX always works real good to get em movin, so does 3-6 Mafia, Da Unbreakables. i mostly listen to my mixed Cds tho, they have everything from Dayton Family to Foxy Brown on them. my system gets so loud that my rearview fell off. thats how you do it in da hood!:bouncy:WHAT?! WAIT, WHAT?!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!

danbuc
03-10-05, 02:34 AM
hehe......I hope you don't go deaf from all that noise.

edit:That was a reply to the quote in Kev's post. :thumbsup:

majax
03-10-05, 03:01 AM
Well I don't have a cd player in my Deville so there is just some old tapes of Elton Jon and Piano stuff in the consol.

Got the James Bond soundtrack in the STS:sneaky:

Adumb
03-10-05, 10:01 PM
Well I don't have a cd player in my Deville so there is just some old tapes of Elton Jon and Piano stuff in the consol.

i hope you have pachabel cannon in there somewhere.:thumbsup:

Adam
03-10-05, 10:11 PM
hmmm, lets see...

some old school rap like NWA, Dr. Dre and Snoop Tupac, anything G Unit, anything Three Six Mafia, Dirty (dont know how well known they are), and of course Youngbloodz, and Ludacris.

RealmCenter
03-10-05, 10:13 PM
YEA DOPESTAR! NIN is awesome! I would say KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, Razed in Black, Project Pitchfork (hence my user name, Realm Center by Project Pitchfork). Mostly Industrial, however metal is always good, Slayer, old Megadeth, old Metallica, Iron Maiden. Classical (Mozart mostly), I also like big band stuff like Glen Miller. Alright Dopestar, best track off Pretty Hate Machine, Ringfinger or That's What I Get?

Scandalous
03-11-05, 04:03 AM
nah man, its only the high tones that mess with your ears. my boy has 12 15s on 2000 watts each in his RANGER and he hears just fine, so i dont think i will have any problems.

tru504187211
03-11-05, 07:39 AM
Lately? TI, Slim Thug and some Swishahouse...

freefaller07
03-11-05, 10:08 AM
The beat to the classic 70's rock. Boston, Eagles, Reo Speedwagon, Kansas, Tom Petty the list only goes on.... :p Nothing is better than 70's music in a Caddy.:coolgleam

Kev
03-11-05, 12:19 PM
The beat to the classic 70's rock. Boston, Eagles, Reo Speedwagon, Kansas, Tom Petty the list only goes on.... :p Nothing is better than 70's music in a Caddy.:coolgleam:yeah:

evilrussian
03-11-05, 05:26 PM
Check my user title ^ . Better yet, if you have broadband click on these:
(note, not everything I like is on 24/7, but it's pretty close)

http://www.di.fm/mp3/trance.pls
http://www.di.fm/mp3/hardtrance.pls
http://www.di.fm/mp3/djmixes.pls

Other than that I like different genres as well as Rock, Country, Reggae and many more, not so much rap though...

While driving - FM got pretty old, so talk radio on AM is what I'm in to, noon to 3PM EST especially (Rush L. is golden :D )

kmhebert
03-11-05, 11:36 PM
While driving - FM got pretty old, so talk radio on AM is what I'm in to, noon to 3PM EST especially (Rush L. is golden :D )

Heh, I listen to Howard Stern in the morning and Howie Carr at night. My commute is less than 10 minutes so I go all-Howards. Rush is OK for a laugh, notice that there is no-one rebutting anything he says though. Makes it real easy for him to get his point across, to say the least. :suspect:

Adumb
03-11-05, 11:51 PM
not that the book has much to do with him, but al franken's book 'rush limbaugh is a big fat idiot' is a pretty funny book. i dont like any of his other books but that is pretty funny,

kmhebert
03-12-05, 12:19 AM
not that the book has much to do with him, but al franken's book 'rush limbaugh is a big fat idiot' is a pretty funny book. i dont like any of his other books but that is pretty funny,

I've heard that is pretty good, I should check it out.

soy_chingon13
03-15-05, 01:37 AM
In my car, Oldies 4Ever. I have every lowrider oldies volume and more. My favorite's gotta be Smokey Robinson's "Cruisin".
"Baby let's cruise, away, from here..."

RocketFast321
03-15-05, 12:57 PM
Your Grand Daddy? Your Grand Daddy?!! Way to make me feel like an old kodger! Thanks alot! Geez, guess I should go take my Geritol, wash it down with my Ensure, slip on my Depends and hit the sack! Us old geezers need to get what little sleep we can when we can. :madtalkin

What ever floats your boat :thumbsup: Just because he is my grand dad does not mean he is slow. He is in his prime at almost 80 :o

STS 310
03-15-05, 04:50 PM
Fishbone, Simple Minds, OMD. Rite now I have Rick James, SOS Band, and Wars greatest hits in the changer.

Dont really like the Rap now a days, but theres this song by Trillville "Some Cut" thats really got my ear. I think its the squeaky bed springs thorugh out the song that really gets my head bouncing