: 2013 XTS Nav could use a few improvements

xc3333sb
07-29-13, 06:54 PM
Just purchased a 2013 XTS Premium w/Navigation. I love the ride but I miss a few things from the NAV on my 2006 STS. Example: I wish I could press a button to repeat the last turning command. I wish I could select from 3 different routes before hitting GO. I wish I could do a route preview after hitting GO to make sure I agree with the suggested route. This is something that could be changed with a software fix and downloaded to the car's CUE system. Am I the only one who would like these features?

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-30-13, 11:19 AM
Just purchased a 2013 XTS Premium w/Navigation. I love the ride but I miss a few things from the NAV on my 2006 STS. Example: I wish I could press a button to repeat the last turning command. I wish I could select from 3 different routes before hitting GO. I wish I could do a route preview after hitting GO to make sure I agree with the suggested route. This is something that could be changed with a software fix and downloaded to the car's CUE system. Am I the only one who would like these features?

Hello xc3333sb,

Congrats on your 13' XTS! I am glad you love the ride. I am sorry you are unsatisfied with the navigation system on your vehicle. If you would like to further discuss any concern or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care