: Wanted 2005 3rd row seats

septhubl
07-28-13, 08:43 PM
I am currently looking for the 3rd row seats for my 2005 Escalade hoping someone might be able to help me. The person I purchased it from promised the seats were on the way and that was 3 weeks ago and I need them in order to fit my whole family in the vehicle.

rfishoutofwater
07-28-13, 10:31 PM
Check craigslist. Not sure where your located but i see them in my area PNW all the time.

Mark Edward Morrison
07-29-13, 07:20 PM
What color do you need? I have one that I pulled out of my truck soon after I bought it. It has been sitting in my house in my work out room with a comforter on it every since. It's in great shape and is shale in color. PM me if you are interested in buying it from me.

de Doelder
08-23-13, 04:17 PM
I am currently looking for the 3rd row seats for my 2005 Escalade hoping someone might be able to help me. The person I purchased it from promised the seats were on the way and that was 3 weeks ago and I need them in order to fit my whole family in the vehicle.

Hi

I have 2 rear seats in my garage from a friend's 2005 Escalade. They are in excellent condition and the color is Shale. Do you still need them.