: Draw Tite 36287 Hitch

billdaman
07-27-13, 08:31 PM
Didn't someone in the forum want a class II receiver hitch for a DTS? I pulled that sailboat towing hitch off my DTS (No Cadillac Car should EVER have a trailer hitch) Its sitting in my garage, and I cant bare to leave it for the trash as the scrap pickers would have that gone 5 minutes after it went out to the curb.

Its specifically for the DTS and bolts onto factory holes. I got the thing off in 15 minutes so installation should be the same. I saved all the galvanized bolts and hardware. The car looks great without it!

This is not a classified, I will gladly give it to someone who wants it, but you will have to come to the Cleveland area to get it! :yup:

billdaman
07-28-13, 03:18 PM
Didn't someone in the forum want a class II receiver hitch for a DTS? I pulled that sailboat towing hitch off my DTS (No Cadillac Car should EVER have a trailer hitch) Its sitting in my garage, and I cant bare to leave it for the trash as the scrap pickers would have that gone 5 minutes after it went out to the curb.

Its specifically for the DTS and bolts onto factory holes. I got the thing off in 15 minutes so installation should be the same. I saved all the galvanized bolts and hardware. The car looks great without it!

This is not a classified, I will gladly give it to someone who wants it, but you will have to come to the Cleveland area to get it! :yup:

No takers yet its heading for the trash!

STSClint
07-28-13, 05:23 PM
Canu ship?

billdaman
07-28-13, 09:34 PM
Canu ship?

No sorry, I was taking a chance that some one local would want it, but I am cleaning in preparation for a move and needed to send it on to its next owner (who ever that may be). Put it out to the trash today and within 1/2 hour a steel scrapper stopped to pick it up! :crying2: I really did wanted someone to use it, but at the end of the day I hated how the DTS looked with it on so you are not missing anything.

TMP01
07-31-13, 08:37 AM
Damn. I would have driven from Buffalo to get it had I seen this 3 days earlier.