: Picking up my xts this week

yojohnnieg
07-27-13, 07:01 PM
Long time member coming back to Cadillac after a few years, started looking at the new Lincoln mxz was impressed with the car until I walked into the dealer and took the xts for a drive Wow! I was impressed. Going with the lux nicely equipped white. Been enjoying reading all your posts about the xts .. .

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-27-13, 09:08 PM
Hello yojohnnieg,

Welcome back to the Cadillac family and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new XTS, please feel free to contact Laura or myself via private message. We would love to see pictures of your vehicle when you have them. Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I hope you enjoy your XTS!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

yojohnnieg
07-27-13, 10:52 PM
Wow talk about customer service! I will and thank you so much Gregory for the warm welcome

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-28-13, 12:38 PM
Hello yojohnnjeg,

You are very welcome! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

yojohnnieg
08-02-13, 07:15 PM
Hello yojohnnjeg,

You are very welcome! Be sure to let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

Picked it up love it what a car!!!!

yojohnnieg
08-05-13, 08:50 PM
Picked it up love it what a car!!!!

I forgot to mention I was surprised when the salesman handed me a box with the caddy crest and said here this is for you a I pad very nice!

----------

Picked it up love it what a car!!!! forgot to mention the iPad I was given totally shocked me!,