: Still have some 93-96 Fleetwood parst FS

BroughamOnChrome
03-07-05, 02:56 PM
If anyone is looking for any 93-96 fleetwood parts I still have some for sale

Full set of leather all power and heat no rips tanish brown color (needs to be cleaned)
Doorpanels with woodgrain and switches
Center trim around climate control and radio including air vents
Visors and rear mirrors all with lights (rear mirrors missing cloth)
Taillights and chrome taillight bezels (bezels are missing bottom clips)
Set of oh shit handels with lights
Car quest power antenna
Front bumper
Front pillar covers (not MINT cond)
(All chrome/stainless panels around car) -rear driverside and -driverside front bumper square.

All parts are pritty much mint condition unless otherwise noted. All the parts are off a 95. If you want anything email me or reply here I will be able to have pics of whatever you want soon. Name a decent price and its yours. paypal or money order is accepted located clearwater-st pete FL.
If I dont respond quick enough email me ar15armalite@yahoo.com

509Rider
03-07-05, 05:12 PM
How much for the door panels are there any tears in them must be damn near perfect. I would like to get the seats to but I think shipping would be rediculous.

BroughamOnChrome
03-07-05, 06:19 PM
There are no rips or tears in the dooors panels if anything they can use a little cleaning. I can let all of them go for $175 + shipping.

I believe it would be close to three hundred to ship the seats.

ocjmakaveli
03-07-05, 09:30 PM

Full set of leather all power and heat no rips tanish brown color (needs to be cleaned)
Car quest power antenna
Front bumper
(All chrome/stainless panels around car) -rear driverside and -driverside front bumper square.

All parts are pritty much mint condition unless otherwise noted. All the parts are off a 95. If you want anything email me or reply here I will be able to have pics of whatever you want soon. Name a decent price and its yours. paypal or money order is accepted located clearwater-st pete FL.
If I dont respond quick enough email me ar15armalite@yahoo.com

where are you located? im interested in the front bumper as long as it has no dings and NO rust i live in romeoville illinois 60446 I am also interested in the driver side window switch for a reasonable price only the switch but it must be in good condition with no scratches or fading mine looks new but the seat control has to be pressed hard to work :nono:

Cadilac
03-07-05, 10:23 PM
What color are the assist handles with lights? Front or rear or both?

509Rider
03-08-05, 12:43 AM
There are no rips or tears in the dooors panels if anything they can use a little cleaning. I can let all of them go for $175 + shipping.

I believe it would be close to three hundred to ship the seats.What do you think the shipping would be on the door panels, will you sell just the leather off the seat?

BroughamOnChrome
03-08-05, 02:18 AM
The bumper looks like it has a ding or two and some scuff mars on it.

The handles with lights are gray.

Im not sure what shipping would be on the panels and no I cant seperate the leather.

Revoh
03-08-05, 11:14 AM
How about the front bumperettes, bumper guards, whatever you want to call them? :bouncy:

BroughamOnChrome
03-08-05, 02:15 PM
How about the front bumperettes, bumper guards, whatever you want to call them? :bouncy:

Actually this cadillac didnt even have those on it.

Revoh
03-08-05, 04:13 PM
Did you already sell the grill?

BroughamOnChrome
03-08-05, 04:26 PM
Yes the grill is gone

screwby doo
03-08-05, 05:24 PM
plastic panal under stearing colum

front seat consol top

whats the chrome panals around the car look like???

front pass. fender,chrome strip, and what ever else is in that area!!!! (someone hit me)!! :(

i guess they are back up lights....the two white lights under the trunk lid!!

i guess this is about it. let me know if you got any of these and price!!

BroughamOnChrome
03-08-05, 11:01 PM

Car quest power antenna
Front bumper

these are the only parts i have left. for the passenger fender i only have the two stainless pieces (chrome at bumpr level)

screwby doo
03-09-05, 06:02 PM
if your taLKIN ABOUT THE CHROME THAT GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND THE CAR. HOW MUCH???

BroughamOnChrome
03-09-05, 06:15 PM
For the two pecies on the passenger fender? $75+shipping.

BeelzeBob
03-10-05, 09:16 AM
Our moderator was away on Monday and Tuesday otherwise this post would have been closed right away. We do not allow cars or parts of sale in the forums. This is why we have a Cadillac Classified (http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/) and Cadillac Auction (http://www.cadillacforums.com/auctions/auctions.php) section. Please use it accordingly. These programs are setup so that you don't have to post your email address in order to receive contact about your car or parts for sale. It's best to avoid posting your email address on message boards because it'll be indexed in the search engines..

At any cost, please see either of our sections intended for vehicle or vehicle parts for sale. You can even have the same type of discussion there...