: Please help me find a part #

2005CaddySTS
07-27-13, 04:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I recently have gone through the hassle of changing out my foglights thanks to some instructions I found on this site. Now I have an issue with my reverse lights, I have one that will not come on. After changing the bulb and finding out that wasn't the issue I decided to take a jumper and see if I wasn't getting power to that socket. Well after a couple of attempts I decided to use my multi-meter and found out that the socket that holds the bulb is not working properly. I can't find the part # anywhere online at either Rockauto or even GM parts direct. Can someone please help me find this part # so I can buy this and finally get my car inspected.

Thank you to anyone who can lend a hand.

R-

PS. it's an 2005 STS V8

2005CaddySTS
07-30-13, 02:52 PM
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed that with 182 views not one comment, not even from a moderator saying they hope someone will chime in soon. I've been on many forums in my years and none have failed this poorly. I managed to find the part I needed no thanks to anyone here.

KRSTS
07-30-13, 04:24 PM
I managed to find the part I needed no thanks to anyone here.

Well there you are. No harm no foul.

RippyPartsDept
07-30-13, 05:08 PM
Was it GM#88988383 / ACDelco#PT1832 ??

Guy.Seminerio
07-30-13, 07:52 PM
Guy anyone who knew the part number would post it. Chris is at a dealer and not everyone has time to check these every single day.

RippyPartsDept
07-31-13, 11:11 AM
yeah, on a slow day at work i might catch just about every post here
but on a busy day i might not catch anything but the threads i've already participated in

glad you were able to sort it out on your own though
good work :thumbsup: