: Katshot just a reminder for your cardomain page read in.....

ocjmakaveli
03-07-05, 12:52 PM
I was checking my fellow fleets on cardomain and I saw "mr(gay)delrio" was posting a lot of bad H8Ting comments on the fleets pages.

just letting you know that you can erase the comments if you login to cardomain then go to your guestbook and delete the 1 post.

let me know if you need any further help

HotRodSaint
03-07-05, 01:42 PM
I was checking my fellow fleets on cardomain and I saw "mr(gay)delrio" was posting a lot of bad H8Ting comments on the fleets pages.

Cool, I didn't know that. :)

The stupid kids was the reason I never activated it.

I might reconsider it now.

Katshot
03-07-05, 02:37 PM
Thanks man. I'll check it out. I must admit I seldom look at the site.

turbojimmy
03-07-05, 03:52 PM
I should check mine out too. My Caddy isn't even up there. The Denali is there and I never really owned it (the Caddy was the consolation prize).

Jim

ocjmakaveli
03-07-05, 08:25 PM

just letting you know that you can erase the comments if you login to cardomain then go to your guestbook and delete the 1 post.

let me know if you need any further help

luckily you guys understood me i was referring to the guestbook lol which for some odd reason i forgot to mention lol.

Katshot
03-07-05, 08:45 PM
Actually, I read his guest book entry last week and went to HIS site to leave a little calling card in HIS guest book! :lildevil:
The guy's obviously a loser.

ocjmakaveli
03-07-05, 09:48 PM
Actually, I read his guest book entry last week and went to HIS site to leave a little calling card in HIS guest book! :lildevil:
The guy's obviously a loser.

yes i saw that too lol I saw many many posts by various users that were offended by his remarks including myself.

he claimed "i like your caddy so much I'm going to steal it bitch".......:histeric:

besides my viper gps alarm anti-theft and lo-jack system I wasn't too worried :histeric:

then again he doesnt even know my address.........:histeric: