: VIDEO: Dagmar Rides The Boss Hoss.

Ralph
03-07-05, 03:09 AM
Now this is a bike with 500 hp V8!

The pics aren't the Boss Hoss, but she knows her bikes. :cycle:

http://www.drivingtelevision.com/segmentviewer.php?episode=122&segment=5

danbuc
03-07-05, 03:30 AM
Those bikes are crazy. They use the ZZ502ci/502, and ZZ4 350ci/355 HO crate engines in those bikes. Both of which are quite rediculous, in a good way of course. :bonkers: I definitely need one of them, preferably the 502. :D .

Jesda
03-07-05, 11:56 AM
Shes hot.
http://jesda.spilky.com/moredagmar/

Elvis
03-07-05, 12:09 PM
I would post something about who she could call if she wanted something more powerful than that between her legs, but who am I kidding? I can't compete with that.

slk230mb
03-07-05, 12:16 PM
I would post something about who she could call if she wanted something more powerful than that between her legs, but who am I kidding? I can't compete with that.

:histeric: :histeric:

Sad, but true.

danbuc
03-07-05, 12:51 PM
HAHAHA..... :histeric: :yeah: :histeric:

Ralph
03-07-05, 03:22 PM
Shes hot.
http://jesda.spilky.com/moredagmar/

Dang bud, you're about as hooked on Dag now as I am on Nat! Dag had a "one-liner" in "Catwoman."

You're going to have to put "Dag obsessed" under your name and change your avatar every day! :histeric: :suspense: :hmm:

Good one Elvis. :D

Katshot
03-07-05, 03:30 PM
Those things are serious old news. I rode one breifly back in the early 90's during a poker-run. The manufacturer claims of both 1/4 mile ET and top speed were fairly accurate but EXTREMELY hard to achieve. On top of that, the bike broke down during the poker-run. Radiator leak as I recall. It's one big-ass beast of a bike for sure. I wonder if they ever got the final drive issues figured out. At the time, they had numerous "issues" with them.

Ralph
03-07-05, 03:31 PM
Those things are serious old news. I rode one breifly back in the early 90's during a poker-run. The manufacturer claims of both 1/4 mile ET and top speed were fairly accurate but EXTREMELY hard to achieve. On top of that, the bike broke down during the poker-run. Radiator leak as I recall. It's one big-ass beast of a bike for sure. I wonder if they ever got the final drive issues figured out. At the time, they had numerous "issues" with them.

What were the claimed 1/4 mile numbers?

Elvis
03-07-05, 05:08 PM
...they had numerous "issues"

I have NO "issues" to report with my "final drive."

Ralph
03-07-05, 06:21 PM
I have NO "issues" to report with my "final drive."

LOL! You're on a real roll there bud! ;)

davesdeville
03-07-05, 06:47 PM
Jesda is right, she is hot. I think the closest thing to a motorcycle I'd ride is a trike with a 500/TH425 in the back. But if I'm gonna have 3 wheels I may as well go for 4.

Katshot
03-07-05, 06:49 PM
What were the claimed 1/4 mile numbers?

I can't remember now. Strange but I can't find any performance info on the damn things on the internet either. I seem to recall they said it would do a 10 sec. 1/4 mile or something and go like 180mph but I just can't remember.

Ralph
03-07-05, 06:51 PM
I can't remember now. Strange but I can't find any performance info on the damn things on the internet either. I seem to recall they said it would do a 10 sec. 1/4 mile or something and go like 180mph but I just can't remember.

Even if that's close it's impressive. What's the best a modded Harley ever did? (to the best of your knowledge?)

Katshot
03-07-05, 08:49 PM
A freind of mine had a modded drag Harley that was good for 10's.

davesdeville
03-07-05, 09:06 PM
You know those chrome boobs they put on Cads in the 50s? Those were called Dagmars after some actress who had big knockers back then. She has a fitting name I guess.

Katshot
03-07-05, 09:22 PM
Funny, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the name of the thread. It was fresh in my mind since I just read it in a Cadillac history book yesterday.

Rolex
03-07-05, 09:46 PM
The bikes are ok, but the redhead is hot. :yup: Me likey.

Ralph
03-07-05, 11:20 PM
You know those chrome boobs they put on Cads in the 50s? Those were called Dagmars after some actress who had big knockers back then. She has a fitting name I guess.

I had no idea of that!

I'll be sure to post any other good video reviews she might do in the future. :sneaky:

Kev
03-07-05, 11:33 PM
Hoo Doggie! "More power! Whuh whuh whuh!"
Can you imagine layin one of those suckers down? Or worse yet, high siding?! OUCH!
Leave it to us Yanks to overdo a good thing! ;)

Ralph
03-07-05, 11:35 PM
Leave it to us Yanks to overdo a good thing! ;)

LOL, and leave it to us Canucks to produce such a beautiful host for that show. :sneaky: :yup:

Kev
03-07-05, 11:36 PM
LOL, and leave it to us Canucks to produce such a beautiful host for that show. :sneaky: :yup:Vanna White :D

Ralph
03-07-05, 11:43 PM
Vanna White :D

:vomit:

Shania Twain!! :sneaky:

Kev
03-07-05, 11:45 PM
:vomit:

Shania Twain!! :sneaky:I didn't know she was a 'Girlie TV Hostess' ?

Ralph
03-07-05, 11:47 PM
I didn't know she was a 'Girlie TV Hostess' ?

Oh, I see what you're doing with the game show thingy, oh well, WE still have nicer women. Sorry to have to break it to ya. :farting:

Kev
03-07-05, 11:50 PM
Yes Ralphie, you're right. (says in a patronizing tone, trying not to belie the fact that he wants Ralph to think that he thinks Ralph is right and has won.)

Ralph
03-07-05, 11:51 PM
Yes Ralphie, you're right. (says in a patronizing tone, trying not to belie the fact that he wants Ralph to think that he thinks Ralph is right and has won.)

:tisk: ;)

Kev
03-07-05, 11:53 PM
:tisk: ;):angel: :nyanya: :eyebrow: :wave:

Kev
03-07-05, 11:55 PM
Let The Smilie Wars Begin!!!
Muohahahahahah!!!!

Ralph
03-08-05, 12:05 AM
Let The Smilie Wars Begin!!!
Muohahahahahah!!!!

HIJACK!! :woohoo:

See, I always win. :yup:

:tease:

Kev
03-08-05, 12:06 AM
Yes Ralphie, you're right. :lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-08-05, 01:12 AM
elivs she can call me , not only for ..that ...uhh reason...but my bikes pretty damn powerful ...

its not the size that matters its how you loose it ..... :drinker oh crap use it ....damn

Ralph
03-08-05, 02:36 AM
elivs she can call me , not only for ..that ...uhh reason...but my bikes pretty damn powerful ...

its not the size that matters its how you loose it ..... :drinker oh crap use it ....damn

LOL~! I still think her Malibu Maxx video review was the best dang back seat review I ever saw!! It gave me new respect for all that back seat room in the Maxx!! :p

RBraczyk
03-08-05, 12:26 PM
Is she a redhead?

...I like redheads...

Stoneage_Caddy
03-08-05, 12:33 PM
she could have been a testarossa (red head) at one point ...please do clairfy

Ralph
03-08-05, 02:51 PM
Is she a redhead?

...I like redheads...

Yup, natural too. There is a forum member here somewhere from Ontario and he said that Dagmar was at his sister's wedding. Apparently she is a nice as she is pretty. I think it's in the 2005 STS video I put in that forum...

Kev
03-08-05, 04:12 PM
Yup, natural too. There is a forum member here somewhere from Otario and he said that Dagmar was at his sister's wedding. Apparently she is a nice as she is pretty. I think it's in the 2005 STS video I put in that forum...I'm afraid to ask how you know that she's a natural redhead.......:canttalk:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-08-05, 04:19 PM
i think ill send myself on a "fact finding mission" to her house ...

someone call fed ex , its time to try to mail myself to another girls house ...

Katshot
03-08-05, 04:28 PM
This thread has gone to hell! :tsucks:

Ralph
03-08-05, 05:34 PM
I'm afraid to ask how you know that she's a natural redhead.......:canttalk:

The Ontario guy said she was a natural redhead.

Supa will be jealous Stoney.

It sucks now Kat, but you still clicked the pics in post #30. :lildevil:

RealmCenter
03-08-05, 08:08 PM
Pardon my ignorance but who the hell is Dagmar?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-08-05, 08:11 PM
just a very lovely canadien female that demonstrates the newest vehicles on canuck tv ...

check out the link ralphie put up ....i fell in love with her after she demonstrated the back seat of the malibu maxx ...ill never think of moms car the same way again ..

Ralph
03-08-05, 08:21 PM
just a very lovely canadien female that demonstrates the newest vehicles on canuck tv ...

check out the link ralphie put up ....i fell in love with her after she demonstrated the back seat of the malibu maxx ...ill never think of moms car the same way again ..

LOL!!! :histeric:

Poor Stoney.(plus she thinks you're driving "one of the coolest vehicles on the road") :histeric:

For old time sake and so that Realm center can appreciate her...

http://www.drivingtelevision.com/segmentviewer.php?episode=120&searchStatus=1&keyword=malibu%20maxx&segment=7&segtitle=

Katshot
03-12-05, 07:53 AM
The Ontario guy said she was a natural redhead.

Supa will be jealous Stoney.

It sucks now Kat, but you still clicked the pics in post #30. :lildevil:

No, actually I didn't.

davesdeville
03-12-05, 08:26 PM
Kevin, is your sole purpose here to try to bum people out?

Ralph
03-12-05, 08:30 PM

It's ok bud, I don't think he's doing that, but I have a hard time believing he didn't click on those beautiful girls. :shhh: :sneaky:

It doesn't matter...

Katshot
03-13-05, 08:34 AM

Not sure what you're talking about. Sorry if pointing out that the thread went to hell bums you out. :hmm:
And BTW, I rarely bother looking at posted pictures of girls. Maybe if I was a kid but.....

davesdeville
03-13-05, 06:05 PM
Maybe if I was a kid but.....

OK, so now you're posting to piss me off. Got it.

Ralph
03-13-05, 06:07 PM
OK, so now you're posting to piss me off. Got it.

No, he's saying I'm too old to look at pics of pretty girls!! :crying: :annoyed: :crying2:

;)

You're never too old.

Here is the new product line-up:

http://www.bosshoss.com/products.asp?cid=772730558.241543.534813

NewCaddyFan
03-15-05, 07:22 PM
Not sure what you're talking about. Sorry if pointing out that the thread went to hell bums you out. :hmm:
And BTW, I rarely bother looking at posted pictures of girls. Maybe if I was a kid but.....

The title of the thread indicates Dagmar and pictures. I didn't think there was any thread drift at all.:D

Not admiring mother nature at its best....forget about too old, you must be dead!:D

Katshot
03-15-05, 08:24 PM
LOL!!! :histeric:

Poor Stoney.(plus she thinks you're driving "one of the coolest vehicles on the road") :histeric:

For old time sake and so that Realm center can appreciate her...

http://www.drivingtelevision.com/segmentviewer.php?episode=120&searchStatus=1&keyword=malibu%20maxx&segment=7&segtitle=

Okay Ralph. Somehow I missed this one. I give up, you're right. She's hot!