: 2013 srx air noise from back door

seeniim
07-27-13, 02:54 AM
While driving in highway you hear air sound is high from back side, like an air is not sealed well.

adamjeeps
07-27-13, 08:59 AM
http://www.revbase.com/BBBMOTOR/Tsb/Results?Year=2012&Make=46&Model=2417&AbSystem=a89

Lift gate upper sealing strip noise.

TheCaptain
07-28-13, 11:02 PM
Not to mention the doors are triple sealed, and the liftgate is only single sealed.

ginjack
08-06-13, 11:30 AM
While driving in highway you hear air sound is high from back side, like an air is not sealed well.

Have same problem with my 2012, especially on windy days. Eliminated noise with strip of painters tape on liftgate top gap. With this info dealer still could not fix.

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-06-13, 01:52 PM
Have same problem with my 2012, especially on windy days. Eliminated noise with strip of painters tape on liftgate top gap. With this info dealer still could not fix.

Hi ginjack,

I apologize for any trouble you went through with fixing your vehicle noise from the wind. I see you were able to eliminate your noise with a strip of painters tape. I understand your annoyance of the dealership not being able to fix this concern. Please reach out to me via private message if you would like to discuss additional concerns or have any questions.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

ginjack
08-06-13, 02:14 PM
I contacted my dealer today,Riley Cadillac Jefferson City, Mo, and gave them info on the liftgate seal repair bulletin. Lance in the body shop is going to look for the bulletin and call back. Thanks, John Wheelock

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-06-13, 02:55 PM
I contacted my dealer today,Riley Cadillac Jefferson City, Mo, and gave them info on the liftgate seal repair bulletin. Lance in the body shop is going to look for the bulletin and call back. Thanks, John Wheelock

Hello John,

Thank you for getting back with me. I want to stay involved throughout this process and make sure your issue is being taken care of. Please private message me so we can continue to interact.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care