: 2010 Escalade & Samsung Galaxy S3 not a supoorted usb device

mkm0215
07-26-13, 01:01 AM
I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S3, and today I hooked it up to USB in my Escalade to play
some music, and I got a message on screen telling me it was not a supported device. I have
used an iphone and a cheapie mp3 player via usb previously without any problems. Anyone
have any experience with the S3 in this model and year? Could it be something as simple as a
setting on the phone? And is it possible to connect to the stereo via bluetooth? I did pull out the owner guide, but didn't find the information I needed.

Thanks for any help out there...I really appreciate it!

adamjeeps
07-26-13, 11:20 AM
Nevermind.

blackex
07-26-13, 12:29 PM
This is why I installed an isimple with an audio input cord so I can plug any device into it and play whatever music I want without having compatibility issues.

mkm0215
07-26-13, 06:13 PM
This is why I installed an isimple with an audio input cord so I can plug any device into it and play whatever music I want without having compatibility issues.

I had to google it to even know what an isimple is!! Lol I'm not great with this kind of stuff, so I have no idea which one I would even need? I have middle aged soccer mom syndrome! :)

blackex
07-29-13, 08:57 AM
mkm0215 I tried to PM you back but your inbox/outbox is full?

mkm0215
08-01-13, 01:50 PM
mkm0215 I tried to PM you back but your inbox/outbox is full?

Hey blackex, sorry about that, didn't realize my inbox was full. I emptied it, should be able to PM me now. :) Seems there
is a limit of 2 stored msgs.