: i recieved my new upgrade Navigation disk and went to upgrade and get the message

bikeyron
07-25-13, 11:25 PM
i received my new upgrade Navigation disk and went to upgrade and got the message it will take ten minutes or less. It starts to work then it goes into a loop and says "Set original disk" Now I cannot get anything on my screen but the continuous loop since I tried to upgrade my "07" Escalade. Please help!!

Submariner409
07-26-13, 06:59 AM
Your post has exactly nothing to do with Site Help or Site news. Please read the descriptive text in each forum banner to find out what is supposed to be posted there.

Moved to Escalade.

wesyder
07-26-13, 07:55 AM
i received my new upgrade Navigation disk and went to upgrade and got the message it will take ten minutes or less. It starts to work then it goes into a loop and says "Set original disk" Now I cannot get anything on my screen but the continuous loop since I tried to upgrade my "07" Escalade. Please help!!

Same exact issue when i picked up a used 08... Had no nav disk so seller picked up latest disc from gm navdisk, put it in, a moment later set original disk, took to dealer they tried to use the programming disc and it wouldn't take the program, end result seller replaced the unit. I sold the original unit to oemautopartsco.com and they made a mistake and sent me a repair invoice for like $200 so i assume thats what it would cost to repair... Good luck