: Cigar Lighter

VETTE68327
07-25-13, 12:45 PM
The cigar lighter in my 2010 ESCALADE stopped working. This is the one that's in the console between the front seats. I checked the fuse under the hood, but that was still okay. Can I missing the fuse location, or have I got a bigger problem? Thanks in advance

blackex
07-25-13, 12:57 PM
Mine did the same last week. Ended up being a fuse under the hood. I'm not sure if they label it as cigarette fuse or if it's labeled as aux power accessory. I would check them all.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-25-13, 02:35 PM
The cigar lighter in my 2010 ESCALADE stopped working. This is the one that's in the console between the front seats. I checked the fuse under the hood, but that was still okay. Can I missing the fuse location, or have I got a bigger problem? Thanks in advance

Hello VETTE68327,

I apologize your lighter stopped working in your Escalade. I see you are looking for advice from other forum members in regards to finding the right fuse and that blackex offered his input on the situation. Let me know if you are able to resolve this concern. I can be reached via private message if you would like to further discuss anything.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

hcvone
07-25-13, 03:23 PM
I had to replace the part that pops out after many cigars it stopped working, it happened to my Benz too. :(

BEarle
07-25-13, 03:25 PM
Same with mine and also my Mercedes. They always break.

A lot of cigar smokers on this forum?