: Abandoned Redneck Rides...

Jesda
03-05-05, 11:14 PM
...including a Fleetwood:

http://redneck.theexitwound.com/

HotRodSaint
03-05-05, 11:30 PM
I could have filled that site, just with the car's I saw in East Tennessee on the road! :p

Ralph
03-05-05, 11:46 PM
I wouldn't mind that blue '71 Charger. And that Buick Skylark looks incredible!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-05-05, 11:50 PM
Holy crap , my first car is in there ....that Ice Blue Lebaron GTS ....man thats creepy ...mine looked about like that outside i had the rare chrysler hubcaps...its not a turbo either but damn its close ..

Adam
03-05-05, 11:57 PM
I could have filled that site, just with the car's I saw in East Tennessee on the road! :p

:histeric: tell me about it. that isnt a junkyard to half the people around here, its a used car lot!

majax
03-06-05, 12:16 AM
Those old cars all rusted out like that and what not is really creepy.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-06-05, 12:17 AM
:histeric: tell me about it. that isnt a junkyard to half the people around here, its a used car lot!

damn .....i want those corvair pickups .....i might be a redneck if ?

davesdeville
03-06-05, 03:43 AM
a 3 ton land barge from Detroit PARKS wherever IT wants to

So true.

DopeStar 156
03-06-05, 11:52 AM
I have a picture of an 85/86 DeVille I found just sitting in the desert in Arizona on my other computer, I'll put it up tonight.

CoupeDevilleRob
03-06-05, 08:14 PM
That site would have you believe the South is the only place you find abandoned cars. You should see the abandoned and wrecked VW on my block, its been there for months. Everyone's been calling the cops to come take it away, but the registration is still good so they can't touch it. If it was light out I'd go take a picture of it.

illumina
03-06-05, 08:22 PM
That site would have you believe the South is the only place you find abandoned cars. You should see the abandoned and wrecked VW on my block, its been there for months. Everyone's been calling the cops to come take it away, but the registration is still good so they can't touch it. If it was light out I'd go take a picture of it.

How much you wanna bet that there is a dead body in the VW?

DopeStar 156
03-06-05, 09:23 PM
Here she is. I felt bad for it, I really did. I wanted to take it home with me. LOL!

slk230mb
03-07-05, 12:51 AM
Here she is. I felt bad for it, I really did. I wanted to take it home with me. LOL!

Poor thing, all lonely out there...

Spock
03-07-05, 01:46 AM
She's in pain! Shoot it and put it over with, it's the humane thing to do (after we make glue out of its shoes that is)

Elvis
03-07-05, 12:32 PM
I used to spend a lot of time in junkyards. It's really creepy when you find a wrecked car with a lot of personal effects inside the trunk. Obviously the owner isn't around to collect them.

I remember finding one with a smashed front end, two holes in the windshield, and two pairs of shoes on the floorboards.

DopeStar 156
03-07-05, 01:08 PM
I found this beauty parked infront of an abandoned house near my school. It's been there since August. It's stature says abandoned, but it's looks say just parked. If it is indeed abandoned or for sale, I want it. I truly miss my old Lincoln.

Elvis
03-07-05, 05:13 PM
http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/factfile/ships/ship-cv.html

The Carrier Mission

To provide a credible, sustainable, independent forward presence and conventional deterrence in peacetime,

To operate as the cornerstone of joint/allied maritime expeditionary forces in times of crisis, and

To operate and support aircraft attacks on enemies, protect friendly forces and engage in sustained independent operations in war.

DopeStar 156
03-07-05, 10:36 PM
I actually called the cops to see if it was infact abandoned and it is not since it's on public property. Someone who lives nearby pointed out the owner's house and also said that the car hasn't moved an inch for at least three months. I also checked the plates, the registration expired in November of 2002. I wanna see how much this dude would want for it.

Kev
03-07-05, 10:46 PM
Wow, from the pictures it looks like it's in pretty nice condition. Seems odd that a car that nice would be abandoned. Proceed with caution, yet, proceed indeed! ;)

Ralph
03-07-05, 11:30 PM
I would love to have that New Jersey liscense plate!

DopeStar 156
03-08-05, 02:01 AM
I would love to have that New Jersey liscense plate!
LOL! What?! What about it? I hope he calls me and wants next to nothing for it. I would make that a trophy winning show car. Especially that huge big block Lincoln V8! :burn:

Ralph
03-08-05, 02:20 AM
LOL! What?! What about it?

No biggie, I collect.

Kev
03-08-05, 10:52 AM
LOL! What?! What about it? I hope he calls me and wants next to nothing for it. I would make that a trophy winning show car. Especially that huge big block Lincoln V8! :burn:460 cid? Yeah Baby!

DopeStar 156
03-08-05, 01:25 PM
No biggie, I collect.
Ohh you're a plate collector! I just thought you just liked the plate, or wanted to move to NJ. (Why not? I like it fine.) I think I have one lying around somewhere. Wannit?

iametarq
03-08-05, 01:55 PM
those were some great old cars! :)