: For Sale *NEW* Complete Airbag Suspension Kit 65-70 Cadillac DeVille - $950 OBO

maf2213
07-24-13, 11:03 PM
Selling a brand new, never installed, complete FBSS Airbag Suspension from BC Fabrication

http://www.bcfab.com/Complete-FBSS-Airbag-Suspension-Kit--65-70-Cadillac-DeVille--Analog-System_p_1098.html

This kit is designed specifically for all 1965-1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVilles, Coupe DeVilles, and any other Caddy built on this same platform. This air suspension system will get your ride on the ground and back up to a comfortable ride height with the flick of a switch

-Air Lift Dominator airbags- 7" of travel, 1/2" ports, 600 psi burst rate (four included)

-Brushed aluminum control panel- contains controls for each corner and two dual needle pressure gauges

-Viair 380 Chrome Compressor Dual Pack- includes two 200 psi chrome air compressors, relays, pressure switch, and more

-5 gallon ALUMINUM air tank- perfect size for your trunk, aluminum won't corrode or rust
-100' roll of 1/4" DOT approved air line

-Front airbag bracket set - designed to fit your factory spring pockets and lower control arms.

-Rear airbag bracket set - designed to fit your factory spring pockets and rear axle.

I had to let my Caddy go and unfortunately never got to install it.

With tax and shipping I paid $1250 for it just a few months ago so my loss is you gain.

I'm located in Orange County CA and will be more than happy to ship however you'll be responsible for the shipping costs.

If your interested send me a message with your cell # and ill text you back.

Thanks - Ash