: Attention Southern California Cadillac Owners!

77CDV
07-24-13, 01:39 AM
I got this email from a fellow CLC member who's in the business of supplying cars to movie and TV productions. As stated, he's looking for stock 1984-1988 Cadillacs, any model, for a shoot. If you have a car that fits and you're interested, please contact Bob.

Hi Craig,

Iím a Bob Ratinoff, a member of the Club. I have the 1956 Pink CDV
I own Classic Auto Rental Services. www.classicautorental.com (http://www.classicautorental.com/)
I spoke to you in response about a car request you had a few weeks ago from anther production company. I wanted members to make sure that they would be treated fairly and to prevent the cars from being abused.

I have a job for 1984 thru 1988 Cadillacís any model for a major motion picture.
They need to be as original as possible because they will be featured in a period showroom

Naturally you will be paid (depending on the car), have insurance, and typically a great deal of food.
You are welcome to attend if you like but someone from my company will always be with your cars to make sure your cars are treated properly and to avoid any damage.

I am a car guy! I love cars and I will treat your car like my own when it comes to these types of jobs.

If anyone in the club is interested please send me photos and contact information at once. They need to make a decision within the next day.

Thank you,
Bob Ratinoff
818-905-6267

Email : classicautorental@gmail.com

ben.gators
07-24-13, 06:40 AM
You know what will be funny? Someone with a Cadillac Cimarron shows up in the shooting and wants to have his Cadillac in the event! :D

CTSCHICK
07-24-13, 07:23 AM
I can see why they have to ask with those years requested.
A company by me supplies cars for movies with 2 locations of a couple acres in size for vehicle storage I don't think I ever seen any 80's Cadillacs in their storage but I seen vintage ones getting washed and put back into their one indoor storage building though.
Some of the fast & furious ricers are still sitting in front of the one lot.

Hoosier Daddy
07-24-13, 08:14 AM
The food better be REAL good. 'Toby' Halicki made a very similar request. Billy's still trying to get his Coupe de Ville fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCVGgwkgpYQ&t=82m51s

The-Dullahan
07-24-13, 12:48 PM
Somehow, I do not think my '87 Cadillac qualifies.