: how to clear tagged songs??? and my ipod is not full

wongluk
07-23-13, 05:23 PM
CUE keeps trying to download tagged songs to my non-full ipod and it keep saying it has no free storage:bomb:

how do i reset the tagged song message or delete tagged songs so the stupid msg wont pop up again???

skyy
07-26-13, 11:07 PM
I have the same issue I was told to sync my iPhone with iTunes and it would be a tagged playlist but there isn't such a thing.

Chris Shillinger
07-31-13, 12:07 PM
Tagging works for my iPhone5. Once the sync is complete I go to playlists and right below "Purchased" is "Tagged."

wongluk
07-31-13, 09:56 PM
this is NOT an issue with finding the tagged songs on ipod. the problem is, once you tagged a song, CUE has problem downloading/sync'ing the tags to my ipod. CUE seems to think my ipod is full and its annoying the ipod full message keeps popping up.

and no one at customer service knows why...

Caddy XTS
08-15-13, 11:59 AM
this is NOT an issue with finding the tagged songs on ipod. the problem is, once you tagged a song, CUE has problem downloading/sync'ing the tags to my ipod. CUE seems to think my ipod is full and its annoying the ipod full message keeps popping up.

I have tagged songs but I am unable to find out how to sync with ipod. Any suggestions?

Rays B4U
02-03-14, 10:04 AM

This started happening with our 2013 SRX on Saturday, did you find a fix for your issue?

Rays B4U
02-09-14, 01:15 PM
This started happening with our 2013 SRX on Saturday, did you find a fix for your issue?

UPDATE
Come to find out our iPod Classic was too old and wasn't supported even though "iPod Classic" (with no mention of what version of Classic) is on CUE's list of "Supported Apple Devices". Some people said they fixed their problem by hooking their iPhone to it but I didn't have access to any iPhones so when my son came over we hooked his newer iPod Classic to it and voila the message is now GONE! :bouncy: So, you can add the iPod (5th generation Late 2006) Classic to the list of NON SUPPORTED devices for CUE. So far, all the other features on the "old" iPod seem to work fine...just not the "Tag this song" feature!

drye
02-26-14, 02:37 AM
UPDATE
Come to find out our iPod Classic was too old and wasn't supported even though "iPod Classic" (with no mention of what version of Classic) is on CUE's list of "Supported Apple Devices". Some people said they fixed their problem by hooking their iPhone to it but I didn't have access to any iPhones so when my son came over we hooked his newer iPod Classic to it and voila the message is now GONE! :bouncy: So, you can add the iPod (5th generation Late 2006) Classic to the list of NON SUPPORTED devices for CUE. So far, all the other features on the "old" iPod seem to work fine...just not the "Tag this song" feature!

Man this sucks. I have an ipod classic 160GB and its my main source of music for driving. I was curious if CUE jsut couldn't handle the number of files. Any time I played it on random, if the ipod changed tracks it would lock up and CUE would crash. I can re-create this all day long and I've had the car for exactly 48hours.

So is there no recourse for the most common portable music device on the planet?

----------

I have an extra SD card, I'm thinking of putting it in and trying to select that as my tagged song location. I'm wondering if that will help CUE not lose its mind. I'll post my results later!