: What to get her??

MrSmith
03-04-05, 03:44 AM
My wife has a birthday.

Its in April so I got a couple weeks.

I need a gift. A good gift. Not a gift you give to your little girlfriend. shes a wife, the mother of our Chitterlings, The rib taking from my bossom, the chick who craves my Snosage, the one who follows me to church and prays for me to do better. The one whom God said " He who finds a wife finds a good thing"

anyhow, Ya'll get the picture.

I need a special gift. any Ideas.

I was thinking some rims for her truck but they want to much. Someone said Jewelry.

what do yall think.

Kev
03-04-05, 04:06 AM
Get her something that is just for her. Jewlelry might be nice. If she likes perfume? Add flowers to the gift and a nice card for that extra little something. What ever you decide, it should be flattering to her. It should make her feel special.
NO POWER TOOLS! :annoyed:
How long have you been married? Have you been good?
All these factors must be considered in the equation.
Can you think of anything that she has been wanting? (Besides appliances, NO APPLIANCES! That equates to work, very bad idea!)
Good luck Brotha, you may need it! :thumbsup:

Kev
03-04-05, 04:11 AM
Oh, lingerie is not a good choice either. Remember, it's just for her, not for you!
Check out Bath & Body Works (or the like) for some nice bath oils and body lotions, they have other nice things as well. My wife likes candles. Make sure she is not allergic!

Ralph
03-04-05, 05:28 AM
Oh, lingerie is not a good choice either. Remember, it's just for her, not for you!

:hmm: Ya but she gets a present, and you get to unwrap the present..... ;) Sure it's for the guys too, as long as she's the one who wears it!! :shhh: :suspense:

Anyway, women love jewellery you can't go wrong there. Flowers, I've always thought that's a strange choice for love because they just die! Personally I've never given them but I do give jewlery because it's something that lasts..

Kev
03-04-05, 05:40 AM
:hmm: Ya but she gets a present, and you get to unwrap the present..... ;) Sure it's for the guys too, as long as she's the one who wears it!! :shhh: :suspense:

Anyway, women love jewellery you can't go wrong there. Flowers, I've always thought that'a a strange choice for love because they just die! Personally I've never given them but I do give jewlery.
C'mon now Ralphie, there are not too many women who don't enjoy getting flowers now and then. You've seen it buddy, it's such a girly thing, they love it! :)

Ralph
03-04-05, 05:42 AM
C'mon now Ralphie, there are not too many women who don't enjoy getting flowers now and then. You've seen it buddy, it's such a girly thing, they love it! :)

You're right of course, they do love flowers for some reason. :hmm: I don't know why though, I mean how is something that dies symbolic of eternal love?? :annoyed: Oh ya, it's the chocolate that usually goes with it.

:yawn:

Kev
03-04-05, 05:48 AM
You're right of course, they do love flowers for some reason. :hmm: I don't know why though, I mean how is something that dies symbolic of eternal love?? :annoyed: Oh ya, it's the chocolate that usually goes with it.

Got to watch that chocolate, depends on whether they are feeing slim or not. If you are ever asked the question; "Does this make me look fat?" RUN! Just RUN!!! :disappoin

Ralph
03-04-05, 05:52 AM
If you are ever asked the question; "Does this make me look fat?" RUN! Just RUN!!! :disappoin

OMG! I've fallen trap to that so many times! I just say, "No, you look GOOD!" But then they'll say, "Well, what do you mean by that???" THAT"S when you RUN!!!!!

:getaway:

Kev
03-04-05, 05:55 AM
OMG! I've fallen trap to that so many times! I just say, "No, you look GOOD!" But then they'll say, "Well, what do you mean by that???" THAT"S when you RUN!!!!!

:getaway:
That's what I'm tellin you man, there's no winnin for us with those kind of questions. "Salsipuedes" Get out while you can!

AAHHHH!!!! AHH!!!! :eek:

Jesda
03-04-05, 07:17 AM
Women like power tools!

<- Forever single.

Daniel Almestica
03-04-05, 11:09 AM
i say, a day at a place where she can have her hair, nails, feet and hand done! then she comes home to find rose from the front door to the bedroom where you have some whip cream and whatever fruits she likes. ps some berry white and dime the lights!

daacon
03-04-05, 04:00 PM
A weekend get-a-way always goes over nice :getaway:

Kev
03-04-05, 10:38 PM
I gotta say, that day spa idea sounds like a winner! :banana:

EvilXbox
03-04-05, 11:22 PM

Yea......And cards too! You should see my mom when she gets within 500ft of a halmark store! And then like all women just love flowers and a card, personally...I dont find all that much meaning in them. Power tools,other stuff,car accessories and computer stuff now thats what I call a real mans gift!:yeah: ooh yeah and :cycle: <----- Simulate as a car!

illumina
03-04-05, 11:29 PM
Something I bought my "X" years ago was a nice ring with a gem that matched her eye color. She supposedly loved it...She probably pawned it too...

EvilXbox
03-04-05, 11:31 PM
How much you wanna bet? lol:histeric:

illumina
03-04-05, 11:35 PM
How much you wanna bet? lol:histeric:

:hmm:

EvilXbox
03-04-05, 11:38 PM
:shhh:

illumina
03-04-05, 11:41 PM
:shhh:

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I get it.

The "X" probably got a pretty penny out of it to make a car payment or something on her new boyfriends BMW...BTW, I hate Bimmers.

Kev
03-04-05, 11:48 PM
...I dont find all that much meaning in them. Power tools,other stuff,car accessories and computer stuff now thats what I call a real mans gift!....It's the testosterone, breaks the connections between the hemispheres in the brain very early on. That's why we like to grunt, fart :farting:, make other various disgusting noises, take things apart, break things and peolpe :want:, etc. you get the idea. But this ain't about us guys, dipwad! (jes funnin, don't take me serious!) it's about makin the lady feel special! It's all about "feelings" (you learn a few things when you're the only guy amoungst four females... HEY, SOMEONE PASS THE PRETZELS! ... but I digress..) drama, yeah, lots of drama..... oh, there I go again. ANYWHO.. flowers are beautiful, soft, delicate, they smell good (well, some of them do) .... Oh, forget it! Nevermind!

EvilXbox
03-04-05, 11:56 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I get it.

The "X" probably got a pretty penny out of it to make a car payment or something on her new boyfriends BMW...BTW, I hate Bimmers.

You aint the only one! lol :welcome: to the club of Bimmer haters! :woohoo:

EvilXbox
03-04-05, 11:56 PM
It's the testosterone, breaks the connections between the hemispheres in the brain very early on. That's why we like to grunt, fart :farting:, make other various disgusting noises, take things apart, break things and peolpe :want:, etc. you get the idea. But this ain't about us guys, dipwad! (jes funnin, don't take me serious!) it's about makin the lady feel special! It's all about "feelings" (you learn a few things when you're the only guy amoungst four females... HEY, SOMEONE PASS THE PRETZELS! ... but I digress..) drama, yeah, lots of drama..... oh, there I go again. ANYWHO.. flowers are beautiful, soft, delicate, they smell good (well, some of them do) .... Oh, forget it! Nevermind!

As of now, I appriate being single. :D

Kev
03-05-05, 12:00 AM
As of now, I appriate being single. :DThat's right! Hold on to that thought man! It's not too late for you, some of us here are gonners, but there's still hope for you! It's not too late! It's not too late!! RUN! RUN!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

illumina
03-05-05, 12:02 AM
You aint the only one! lol :welcome: to the club of Bimmer haters! :woohoo:

Well luckily he has a 99-00 525i or some shit. And shit it is! My car has beaten the piss out of those things aplenty.

And his damn car is red too! You know what? It looks real good with an extra "stripe" down the door side...But I would never do that to someone...:getaway:

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:08 AM
Well luckily he has a 99-00 525i or some shit. And shit it is! My car has beaten the piss out of those things aplenty.

And his damn car is red too! You know what? It looks real good with an extra "stripe" down the door side...But I would never do that to someone...:getaway:

Right.....you'd probley wanna make it look like the side of Dale Jr.'s car after the Daytona 500.....Donout marks all the way down the side of door pannel

*Note: Don't try that at home kids!*

illumina
03-05-05, 12:14 AM
Right.....you'd probley wanna make it look like the side of Dale Jr.'s car after the Daytona 500.....Donout marks all the way down the side of door pannel

*Note: Don't try that at home kids!*

You know what? Since I have a banged up car, that wouldn't be such a bad idea... :sneaky:

But Hell, I just bought the new fender for her (car) today, so I had better get busy.

Kev
03-05-05, 12:19 AM
OK people, wife gifts, we're talkin wife gifts here! Comon with the wife gift ideas.....Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Ferris Beuller?

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:22 AM
Give her a ferret and a box of candy. :histeric:

illumina
03-05-05, 12:22 AM
OK people, wife gifts, we're talkin wife gifts here! Comon with the wife gift ideas.....Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Ferris Beuller?

Oh. I thought this was the "getting back at your girlfriend" thread. I realize now it's the "get her a nice gift" thread. My bad... :bonkers: Oh, better yet, wife giving thread.

And to think how close I came to being married... :hide:

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:25 AM
Run Lillumina RUN LIKE THE WIND! Oh wait you were already married right?...................:getaway:

Kev
03-05-05, 12:26 AM
Oh. I thought this was the "getting back at your girlfriend" thread. I realize now it's the "get her a nice gift" thread. My bad... :bonkers: Oh, better yet, wife giving thread.

And to think how close I came to being married... :hide:No, no giving of wives here! :cop: That's not permitted! At least I think it's not? Or is it? No, no, it's definitely not permitted. :helpless:
OK People, Listen Up! There will be no giving of wives here on the Cadillac Forums!

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:28 AM
No, no giving of wives here! :cop: That's not permitted! At least I think it's not? Or is it? No, no, it's definitely not permitted. :helpless:
OK People, Listen Up! There will be no giving of wives here on the Cadillac Forums!

No giving of wives....would someone care to explain to me what that ment. (Yes I am a little slow)

Kev
03-05-05, 12:30 AM
No giving of wives....would someone care to explain to me what that ment. (Yes I am a little slow)You give him your wife, I give you my wife, etc. etc. It's no good, no good at all. :nono:

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:31 AM
Oh I get it....somewhat....and we can keep bouncing back and forth between this one and the pocket bike post,yessiree we can do this all night...well maybe not all night:thumbsup: .

Kev
03-05-05, 12:40 AM
Oh I get it....somewhat....and we can keep bouncing back and forth between this one and the pocket bike post,yessiree we can do this all night...well maybe not all night:thumbsup: .Please! Hey, whoah, I'm not that kinda guy!

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:41 AM
Please! Hey, whoah, I'm not that kinda guy!

Lol, I know. Just trying to make a joke...I gotta watch stoney more:worship:

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:42 AM
How did this go from a "What to get her" post to a "what ever this is now" post?

illumina
03-05-05, 12:45 AM
Run Lillumina RUN LIKE THE WIND! Oh wait you were already married right?...................:getaway:

No. I was close to it though. Like I suggested before, it was probably a good idea that I never tied the knot...

Lilliumina??? ILLUMINA!!! :rant2: :p

You're starting to sound alot like your brother dude: he always calls me "Lumina." :helpless: :D

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 12:51 AM
He said it himself...We multiply we don't (Something I cant remeber).

Kev
03-05-05, 12:57 AM
He said it himself...We multiply we don't (Something I cant remeber).Oey vey, we jacked this thread but good. :sneaky:

EvilXbox
03-05-05, 01:08 AM
I do believe so ......:tsucks: -Is probley what the guy that started this is thinking about now....