: I'm taking a vacation...

illumina
03-03-05, 07:15 PM
From the forums. There have been several questions it seems regarding my mechanical abilities in the 4.x engine section, my political views regarding my "less Gov't in our lives" policies, and probably other things as well. I'm tired of arguing with the bullshit for now, so I'm done for a while.

Besides, I have finals due and I need to concentrate on them for now. When I start my turbocharger project, I'll post, but right now, I must go away.

If I do decide to return in short order, it's because this place may infact be an addiction and I'll need my fix.

Illumina, signing out. :wave:

Kev
03-03-05, 07:18 PM
Hey, I don't know about the rest of the guys 'n gals, but I'm gonna miss you buddy. Look forward to your return.

Ralph
03-03-05, 07:20 PM
Take a break, and COME BACK!

Good luck in tests.

Yes, you will be missed!

RealmCenter
03-03-05, 07:47 PM
Illumina,
I am a big supporter of Libertarian politics and wish it was more mainstream as I would be an active member. I'm willing to bet you and I share very similar political beliefs. I'm on your side less government is better government, I don't need big brother telling me what I can and can't do with my own body, how I need to raise my children, who needs my hard earned money to collect "wellfare". Believe me, me and my family need the money I earn more than anyone else, including the government. They can buy their new B2 Bomber or $600 screwdriver on somebody else's dime. I could go on Ad Nauseum but I'll spare everyone.

tru504187211
03-03-05, 08:26 PM
Don't forget to come back now. Maybe I'll have second Fleetwood by then!

slk230mb
03-03-05, 09:08 PM
Good Luck, but come back.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-03-05, 09:11 PM
From the forums. There have been several questions it seems regarding my mechanical abilities in the 4.x engine section, my political views regarding my "less Gov't in our lives" policies, and probably other things as well. I'm tired of arguing with the bullshit for now, so I'm done for a while.

Besides, I have finals due and I need to concentrate on them for now. When I start my turbocharger project, I'll post, but right now, I must go away.

If I do decide to return in short order, it's because this place may infact be an addiction and I'll need my fix.

Illumina, signing out. :wave:
ok lumina ..take your time ....ill have these basturds whipped into shape by then ....

Goes into attic to find "smokey hat"

davesdeville
03-03-05, 09:17 PM
Take a break, and COME BACK!

Good luck in tests.

Yes, you will be missed!
:yup:

Ralph
03-03-05, 09:41 PM

It's ok Mike. I know why your addicted to this forum, and trust me, I know it's out of your control because I have the same problem! :D ;) There are uncontrollable forces in this universe we just cannot explain. :sneaky:

Now, I'm off to find that Supa girl.... :leaving:

D148L0
03-03-05, 11:19 PM
Who´s gonna call me pinko commie?

Ho, ho... Too bad you can´t take some heat, kiddo. We´ll be waiting for you, best of luck in your projects.

illumina
03-03-05, 11:58 PM
Who´s gonna call me pinko commie?

Ho, ho... Too bad you can´t take some heat, kiddo. We´ll be waiting for you, best of luck in your projects.

Heat!!! :madtalkin Why I outta...:D Did I ever tell you I am an Army veteran?

Kiddo!!! :madtalkin Why I outta...:p I may be a bit younger than you (just by five years), but I still remember the glory days known as the '80's. And yes, I still remember MTV's first days...Such a long time ago.

Pinko Commie!!! Oh wait, that's not me...I'll have some new names for everyone soon enough (chief, sport, tiger, champ, hoss, boss, pup, kitten, princess, pumpkin, bud, bro, bub, homes, dawg, playa, you get the point).

Well, between a select few members here that have talked me out of it, Ive decided to keep up...And that Natty picture is too damn inticing!

Anyways, I do need to lay off a bit for a few weeks while I get these finals completed. I guess us political science guys just need a break, huh?

Kev
03-04-05, 12:13 AM
...Pinko Commie!!! Oh wait, that's not me...I'll have some new names for everyone soon enough (chief, sport, tiger, champ, hoss, boss, pup, kitten, princess, pumpkin, bud, bro, bub, homes, dawg, playa, you get the point).
Hey, don't forget Bubba! :sneaky:

HotRodSaint
03-05-05, 01:41 PM
Well, between a select few members here that have talked me out of it, Ive decided to keep up...

<snipp>

Anyways, I do need to lay off a bit for a few weeks while I get these finals completed. I guess us political science guys just need a break, huh?

Dude, I missed this.

But I'm glad you are staying, because we would miss you here.

Now study hard and pass those finals.

That's more important than arguing on the internet anyway. :D

Ralph
03-05-05, 05:21 PM
That's more important than arguing on the internet anyway. :D

NO IT ISN"T!!!!!!!! :devil:

;)