: Stock Cold Air Intake

Chosenone
07-22-13, 12:20 PM
Can someone take a few pictures of their stock cold air intake from all angles. I need to reinstall mine and have no idea how this thing goes and where the little hoses attach to. I didnt install the aftermarket one and now I dont know how to put the stock one back on. So it would be much appreciated if someone could just snap some pictures that I can see how the components go back on.

Thanks

spearfish25
07-22-13, 03:34 PM
The u-shaped part connected to the corrugated tube goes down. The hole in the side with screw holes by it goes towards the windshield (MAF port). The rest should all fall into place.

Chosenone
07-22-13, 03:37 PM
The u-shaped part connected to the corrugated tube goes down. The hole in the side with screw holes by it goes towards the windshield (MAF port). The rest should all fall into place.

The car has Hennessy CAI on it right now. Would the person before me taken anything off the stock and put it on the aftermarket like the MAF or any other parts I need to switch back.

Chosenone
07-22-13, 07:00 PM
So this is what i have. Not sure what this hose is for. Am i missing anything? The bolts that hokd the air box together are missing so going to have to find some of those. Any thoughts

spearfish25
07-22-13, 08:13 PM
Yeah. You have to transfer the MAF sensor back over. It goes where the big hole in the side is.

You need to rotate the big tube away from the camera 90 degrees keeping the airbox in place too so the u-shaped part is down.