: 2010 CTS performance mods???

Bigone726
07-21-13, 11:32 PM
So I want to get just a little extra out of my 2010 Cadillac CTS performance,wondering what anyone recommends? I have had some guys tell me chip it,I have had others tell me its not worth it.I have had more guys telling me that cold air intake is the best cheapest and makes the car sound and perform better.Please help.

Tbbt
07-22-13, 10:07 AM
There are MANY threads right here regarding performance upgrades! Read them!

bronik90
07-22-13, 11:58 AM
So I want to get just a little extra out of my 2010 Cadillac CTS performance,wondering what anyone recommends? I have had some guys tell me chip it,I have had others tell me its not worth it.I have had more guys telling me that cold air intake is the best cheapest and makes the car sound and perform better.Please help.

Everything you could possibly want has been covered extensively. Just. Read.

snofun3
07-22-13, 12:20 PM
The s.e.a.r.c.h function is your friend.

Pdabs
07-22-13, 03:13 PM
And before you search you can just browse. The same topic is covered right on the first page

KPE
07-24-13, 07:24 PM
The best bang for you buck is going to be a tune. We have a great tune for the CTS and we are also running a summer special where we take 10% off if you purchase our KPE intake and an IPF PowerTune together! You will definitely feel the extra power! If you want some info or have some questions, feel free to PM me or you can email me at ben@kpe-products.com and I will help you out!

SC2150
07-24-13, 08:05 PM
Our Iceolator is a solid 20 rwhp & 25 rwtq w/out a tune. It is only $150.
The VMAx cnc pattern ported TB eliminates the dead spot between 1200 & 2400 rpm and app 3-4 rwhp and a bit more tq, it is $150.

Trifecta tune from BNR is low priced as well so add a CAI and you have woken that car up quite a bit. Not enough? We do turbo and supercharger builds for the 3.6L as well.

:thumbsup:

KPE
07-24-13, 08:16 PM
Bigone726, I have heard great things about the VMAX Iceolator. That, coupled with our CAI and PowerTune package, and I think you will be more than happy with the results!!

----------

And throw in the Vmax ported TB for added oomph!