: Nav. Spoofing/Hacking?

PGASRX
07-21-13, 09:03 AM
Went through warranty issues 2 years back regarding common problem with navigation on 2010 SRX. After 3 visits, system replaced with used unit & only occasionally repeats original symptoms.

Wife was driving recently when voice/nav. suddenly came on and started to direct her to an address. Next day I opened recent destinations and an address appeared that was near the location my wife was driving, at the time when the voice/nav. started. Neither of us had entered the address that appeared in recent destination and this was not the same address she was being directed too.

Anyone else experienced similar problems?

TheCaptain
07-21-13, 09:54 AM
Wow, never heard that one before!

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-22-13, 12:58 PM
Went through warranty issues 2 years back regarding common problem with navigation on 2010 SRX. After 3 visits, system replaced with used unit & only occasionally repeats original symptoms.

Wife was driving recently when voice/nav. suddenly came on and started to direct her to an address. Next day I opened recent destinations and an address appeared that was near the location my wife was driving, at the time when the voice/nav. started. Neither of us had entered the address that appeared in recent destination and this was not the same address she was being directed too.

Anyone else experienced similar problems?

Hello PGASRX,

Sorry for the reemergence of this issue with your navigation system. Have you had the opportunity to speak with your dealer on this issue? I would like to get involve to see if I can assist you where possible.

Reggie B.
Cadillac Customer Care