: seat memory auto recall

rtrgjr
07-20-13, 07:56 PM
Ok have my new XTS platinum, love it, I have it almost setup, one hang up I can't seem to get pass and its probably something simple.. I programed the seat for me #1 and set the auto recall, to recall on ignition start. everything worked great, until I went and programed for wife I am 6,2 she is 5 4. So now when the auto recall happen in goes to her # 2 setting.. How the heck do I get it back to my #1 setting.. I know it easy to push #1 but there got to be a way to set Auto back to me..

r34220
07-20-13, 11:54 PM
You probably need to swap FOBs with your wife. the memory is attached the FOB. I had the same thing happen when I first set that up.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-21-13, 06:46 PM
Ok have my new XTS platinum, love it, I have it almost setup, one hang up I can't seem to get pass and its probably something simple.. I programed the seat for me #1 and set the auto recall, to recall on ignition start. everything worked great, until I went and programed for wife I am 6,2 she is 5 4. So now when the auto recall happen in goes to her # 2 setting.. How the heck do I get it back to my #1 setting.. I know it easy to push #1 but there got to be a way to set Auto back to me..
Hello rtrgjr,

Congratulations on your new vehicle! I see r34220 has provided you with some input on your questions. Please let us know if that worked. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via a private message. Thank you very much for your time. We will be looking for your future updates.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

rtrgjr
07-22-13, 10:52 AM
So there is no way to reset the default to setting 1.. :mad2:

cadillacricket
07-23-13, 11:51 PM
So there is no way to reset the default to setting 1.. :mad2:

You mis-understand, you've inadvertently switched fobs with your wife... Switch back and all should be right.. Or stop by my dealership and I'll show you.. It's a long drive though, have you considered checking in with your sales guy?

jtawindows
01-28-14, 05:25 PM
Should the settings go to the No. 1 when you start automatically?
I have had to hold down the No. 1 button until everything adjust.
It all works fine when I exit.

Jerry

cadillacricket
08-24-14, 10:08 AM
Should the settings go to the No. 1 when you start automatically? I have had to hold down the No. 1 button until everything adjust. It all works fine when I exit. Jerry
IF your system is set to memory "recall at ignition on" in your settings menu>vehicle>comfort and convenience