: Climate Control

Merseyman
07-20-13, 04:15 PM
How do you adjust the temperature off the CUE program? My 2011 had an arrow to adjust the temperatures on the driver & passenger sides. Sorry if this is a repeat ?. Been through the manual etc.. TIA!

M

Hoosier Daddy
07-20-13, 04:33 PM
How do you adjust the temperature off the CUE program? My 2011 had an arrow to adjust the temperatures on the driver & passenger sides. Sorry if this is a repeat ?. Been through the manual etc.. TIA!
You should go to your forum profile and add the year and model Cadillac you drive. Also add your location. That information will show in all your posts.

There are multiple models of Cadillacs that have CUE and multiple years for some and multiple countries they are made for. Some things don't work the same in all of them.

I could tell you how it works in my Cadillac but it could cause more confusion if you have a different model and it doesn't work the same in yours.

Merseyman
07-20-13, 06:17 PM
You should go to your forum profile and add the year and model Cadillac you drive. Also add your location. That information will show in all your posts.

There are multiple models of Cadillacs that have CUE and multiple years for some and multiple countries they are made for. Some things don't work the same in all of them.

I could tell you how it works in my Cadillac but it could cause more confusion if you have a different model and it doesn't work the same in yours. will do

Merseyman
07-20-13, 07:42 PM
Found it. Red & blue arrows.