: 50 cent got beef..

crockone
03-01-05, 09:53 PM
dam whats going on with 50 cent, game, jadakiss, nas , fat joe and mad people..

50 dissin fat joe, nas, and jada in that piggy bank song.. thats messsed up.. than they sayin 50 got shot at today.. what yous all think on the situation?

this is a rap thing for those of yous who dont understand who 50 cent is.. LOL

blingblingcv
03-01-05, 11:37 PM
I guess this week is all about 50 cent. His album comes out in 2 days. Virginia is mad at him about some lyrics. He kicks The Game out of G-Unit. Has beef with Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Nas, Ja Rule and now former member The Game. I don't know if he has beef with Jay-Z but he said in an interview that he was set up by him. My friend has heard his new album and says that it is hot and every track you can listen to over and over agian.

davesdeville
03-01-05, 11:43 PM
He sure is working hard at making sure he gets his ass shot again. My take on it is he ran out of stuff to say, ways to claim he's hard because he got shot, so he's talking shit to people to get attention that way. But he better 'check himself before he wreck himself' as the old saying goes.

gothicaleigh
03-01-05, 11:44 PM
Hopefully they all kill each other. Problem solved.

90Brougham350
03-01-05, 11:51 PM
:bling::gun2::madtalkin:crying:

:yeah:

crockone
03-01-05, 11:53 PM
yea man he gonna get shot hopefully by fat joe. i mean dont get me wrong it is what it is .. 50s album is hottt i had it 2 weeks ago due to the fact of the hookups i have... but i mean he crazy man..

crockone
03-01-05, 11:54 PM
i mean why.. i bet if it was vanilla ice you would be mad.. lmao

RealmCenter
03-01-05, 11:55 PM
Rap? Hasn't been good since Grand Master Flash era.

blingblingcv
03-02-05, 12:08 AM
I wonder if his album will do well, everyone I know has the bootleg.

onbagz2002
03-02-05, 12:23 AM
He sure is working hard at making sure he gets his ass shot again. My take on it is he ran out of stuff to say, ways to claim he's hard because he got shot, so he's talking shit to people to get attention that way. But he better 'check himself before he wreck himself' as the old saying goes.

EXACTLY

RBraczyk
03-02-05, 01:18 AM
Who cares, they're all retarted for getting pissed off enough by words to kill each other.

danbuc
03-02-05, 01:59 AM
I'm just curious. WTF kind of name is "The Game". That has to be the lamest name ever. Was it just something thought up on the spot while sitting on the crapper smokin' a joint, or does it have some real meaning (not liek anyone esle's name does), it's just it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to come up with something like that. :hmm:

Jon
03-02-05, 03:33 AM
He didn't get shot, one of The Game's people did. Apparently The Game didnt want in on 50's beef with Nas and Jada, so they booted him from G-Unit. Funny thing is, The Game's not signed with G-Unit, he's signed with Aftermath/Interscope. No one knows where Dre stands on this yet. A lotta people are also saying that 50's doing this for hype, for The Massacre, which is being released this week.

RobertCTS
03-02-05, 10:41 AM
i mean why.. i bet if it was vanilla ice you would be mad.. lmao

Crock,
You finally found the forum where you can be yourself Dude!:thumbsup:

mgmlot93
03-02-05, 11:45 AM
Personally, I think it is all hype just like someone else said. I think he just wants his name in the spotlight when that new cd drops. I will have to say that 50 puts on one hell of a show though - one of the best rap concerts I have been to.

90Brougham350
03-02-05, 11:47 AM
I hate to say this but this thread is turning into public perception of rap music and Cadillac.....

Brian

RBraczyk
03-02-05, 12:51 PM
Yea it is. Any music is legit, even country, it pains to say that but its true and you cannot say that its bad music. Names and conflicts may be dumb, but its still their vision and you can't tread on it.

crockone
03-02-05, 03:31 PM
well 50 starts mad shit... he talks mad shit and canteven leave his house with out body guards.. wata punk. i hope fat joe puts a cap in his ass.

cadillacchris
03-02-05, 03:47 PM
Stay Tru 2 Da hood Boyz. . . .

Fifty only Sings:dance: About Mercedes Benzs and MayBachs. . . .

Cadillac Tah :gungrin:is the Maddist Rapper out there. . .

Get with the GAME. . . and see da lite

Rolex
03-02-05, 04:36 PM

LMFAO :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

crockone
03-02-05, 04:36 PM
LMFAO :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

its not that funny.

90Brougham350
03-02-05, 04:44 PM

I think it's damn hilarious! Look at the way half the people in this thread are typing! It's almost like people think it's a proper way to speak.

Brian

Rolex
03-02-05, 04:51 PM
its not that funny.

I got a laugh from it. :p

Jon
03-02-05, 06:28 PM

......"I put lamborghini doors on an Escalade....." -50

Stoneage_Caddy
03-02-05, 06:49 PM
the whole 50 cents deal sound like what happend with biggie and that 2 pack guy like 10 years ago....when are we going to get some originality out of rap ?

RealmCenter
03-02-05, 06:53 PM
Don't kid yourself, 2 Pac and Biggie are living on an island somewhere together whooping it up and spending the infinite amount of money they have

RBraczyk
03-02-05, 09:10 PM
^ Agreed.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-02-05, 10:05 PM
Don't kid yourself, 2 Pac and Biggie are living on an island somewhere together whooping it up and spending the infinite amount of money they have
i remeber a few months ago asking everyone if tupac was really alive ....with all the albums that have come out since his death it made me wonder...its funny i think he is the first dead rapper to have had more albums produced when he was dead than when he lived

Msilva954
03-02-05, 10:08 PM
I didnt read the other posts.....but HIS ALBUM SUCKSSSSSS.......50 is a fool....i lost all respect I had for him, and that was only for him being a good buisness man....but now he is just a Jit to me.....FAT JOE SHOULD SQUASH HIS ASS!

crockone
03-03-05, 02:03 AM
I didnt read the other posts.....but HIS ALBUM SUCKSSSSSS.......50 is a fool....i lost all respect I had for him, and that was only for him being a good buisness man....but now he is just a Jit to me.....FAT JOE SHOULD SQUASH HIS ASS!
hell yea bx style !

RobertCTS
03-03-05, 08:39 AM
I think it's damn hilarious! Look at the way half the people in this thread are typing! It's almost like people think it's a proper way to speak.

Brian

It's another Tribe Brian. We don't understand the lanquage.

Adam
03-03-05, 07:12 PM
i remeber a few months ago asking everyone if tupac was really alive ....with all the albums that have come out since his death it made me wonder...its funny i think he is the first dead rapper to have had more albums produced when he was dead than when he lived

no they are dead. didnt Elvis have records come out after he died :hmm: ? i heard that somewhere but i dont remember where.

anyway, this is looking oddly familiar isnt it? where have i seen this before, hmmm? oh thats right 10 years ago. i dont like fat joe so i dont care if 50 is on his ass about something but it really sucks that they kicked the Game out of G Unit. he is signed to Deathrow... i mean Aftermath but he is part of the "G Unit Family."

no Goth, them killing each other is not the answer. that is like me saying if all those rock guys would just commit suicide.... blah blah blah.

ben72227
03-03-05, 07:46 PM
I've heard 50's CD is good, but not quite as good as the first one. I do however, like the first single off the album, "Candy Shop". It has this strange middle eastern beat to it. However, there's so chick singing on there, and i mean, thats how Ja Rule went into the downward spiral, with the chick ashanti singing on his "gangsta" tracks. Hopefully 50 won't make this same mistake. The funny thing about it is that they all think that if they die then they will be martyrs for the rap game;)

tru504187211
03-03-05, 08:32 PM
G-Unit, Shmee-Unit. Already Platinum is goin to kill 50's album, or else it should!

Slim Thug - While you was in the studio on your so-called grind, I was cuttin' big butt sluts from behind!

blingblingcv
03-03-05, 10:12 PM
G-Unit, Shmee-Unit. Already Platinum is goin to kill 50's album, or else it should!

Slim Thug - While you was in the studio on your so-called grind, I was cuttin' big butt sluts from behind!

Slim Thug is gonna rock when does his album come out?

davesdeville
03-03-05, 10:35 PM
Is Slim Thug still hanging around with ESG? That guy was so LAAAAME, he might sell more records if he quit screamin mayne.

tru504187211
03-04-05, 02:19 AM
Dunno when, but it better be soon -- this one's a keeper. Its out there though...

Dunno if ESG is around this time...doesn't say ESG on the cover at least!

crockone
03-04-05, 08:27 PM
I've heard 50's CD is good, but not quite as good as the first one. I do however, like the first single off the album, "Candy Shop". It has this strange middle eastern beat to it. However, there's so chick singing on there, and i mean, thats how Ja Rule went into the downward spiral, with the chick ashanti singing on his "gangsta" tracks. Hopefully 50 won't make this same mistake. The funny thing about it is that they all think that if they die then they will be martyrs for the rap game;)

well fat joe made the candyshop beat and sold it to 50.. this is true.

Adam
03-04-05, 08:42 PM
now i havent heard anything about all this save for what i have read but can you tell me what all has happened like what sparked it all? i know the ja rule thing between 50 and him but where did fat joe come in and why exactly the Game got booted?

Msilva954
03-05-05, 07:43 PM
Fat Joe didnt do the beat....cool N' Dre did...........

Cool N' Dre are local producers down here in Miami but by way of Fat Joe......they are tied in VERY TIGHT with fat joe......and they also happen to be one of the next BIG time producers........

As of now they are gonna produce the Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Game diss track to 50cent....should be nice...