: Satin black wheel order

spearfish25
07-19-13, 01:29 PM
Hey everyone,

Where can I get the best price on a new satin black wheel (front) for a wagon? Banged mine on the curb and just want a new one rather than painting.

Thanks!

OldRoadDawg
07-19-13, 02:43 PM
Two forum vendors:

Luke Butler @ Lindsay Cadillac
703-647-8670
or

Chris Heath (http://chrisheath.us/) (RippyPartsDept)
parts@rippyautomotive.com
800-RIPPY-22

spearfish25
07-19-13, 06:06 PM
How does Luke get that incredible pricing? My dealer says that's under GM cost.

OldRoadDawg
07-20-13, 10:07 AM
How does Luke get that incredible pricing? My dealer says that's under GM cost.
Luke is da man! He has been a friend and strong supporting vendor of the forum for several years.

Luke was the coordinator of the first 'V' Day in May of 2008 sponsored by Lindsay Cadillac where we got to be on track at Summit Point driving our first gen Vs alongside the GM engineers, who were driving the V2 mules - before they were introduced to the public... and then pick their brains during lunch. Cool day!

Hard to beat the price Luke will quote you.

spearfish25
07-20-13, 12:01 PM
Awesome to have good people around. I'll have to go with Luke next time. Timing of the repair is too short notice to benefit on the cost reduction with shipping rates. Definitely going to contact Luke in the future though.

spearfish25
07-22-13, 10:05 AM
That photo cracks me up. They camo the fenders and rear quarter panels. But then the power bulge hood and aggressive front bumper (the real changes) are just there, plain as day. Good call for them to black tape over the Pep Boys chrome side vents though. Not my favorite styling point on my V.