: 2006 DTS Seat Adjustment

Larry Lava
07-19-13, 08:57 AM
Love my DTS! My driver's seat adjustments have stopped working but the driver's seat memory feature still does? Passenger seat is fine. Any ideas or quick fixes before I need to go to the Dealership? Also does anyone have an idea of what is a fair price to replace the purge valve to stop the knocking sound per TSB? Thank You!!!

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-19-13, 01:24 PM
Love my DTS! My driver's seat adjustments have stopped working but the driver's seat memory feature still does? Passenger seat is fine. Any ideas or quick fixes before I need to go to the Dealership? Also does anyone have an idea of what is a fair price to replace the purge valve to stop the knocking sound per TSB? Thank You!!!

Hello Larry Lava,

Glad to hear you love your DTS! I see you are looking for other forum members to post and help you answer your questions. i apologize for any malfunction you are experiencing with your vehicle seat adjustment. If you would like to discuss your concerns or issues with us, please feel free to send a private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

teckguy
08-18-13, 11:20 PM
Could be the seat positioner stops...I found a TSB on them, similar problem on mine...motor works fine but it stopped at the end of its range. My Alldata points to TSB 07-08-50-017A

teckguy
08-19-13, 12:09 AM
Fixed!