: 2007 engine hesitation

GNENSEC
07-19-13, 12:02 AM
Just started to get some hesitation on acceleration. Feel almost like the old carburetor days.

Not sure when the last time the fuel filter was changed. Anyone think that that might be the problem?

No check lights illuminated and air filter is clean.

Thanks in advance!!

hcvone
07-19-13, 06:54 AM
How many miles? When was the last tune up? Ever dump a bottle of Techron fuel system cleaner in the tank every 5k miles, really helps. Have you ever cleaned the t-body?

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-19-13, 12:13 PM
Just started to get some hesitation on acceleration. Feel almost like the old carburetor days.

Not sure when the last time the fuel filter was changed. Anyone think that that might be the problem?

No check lights illuminated and air filter is clean.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello GNENSEC,

I see hcvone has engaged with you in regards to your engine hesitation. I apologize if this vehicle issue is causing any trouble for you. If it's a concern that you would like to further discuss with me, please private message me so we can continue to interact!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

GNENSEC
07-19-13, 02:12 PM
How many miles? When was the last tune up? Ever dump a bottle of Techron fuel system cleaner in the tank every 5k miles, really helps. Have you ever cleaned the t-body?

Almost 80,000 miles, tune up was 20,000 mile ago, no I haven't used Techron cleaner, I have never cleaned the throttle body, how can I do that, thanks?

hcvone
07-19-13, 03:12 PM
Almost 80,000 miles, tune up was 20,000 mile ago, no I haven't used Techron cleaner, I have never cleaned the throttle body, how can I do that, thanks?

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-1999/72618-need-instructions-cleaning-throttle-body.html