: 2 new CUE problems

pissedoffwookiee
07-18-13, 02:21 PM
ok a couple nights ago, i wanted mexican food to go but the restaurants line was busy, I called approximately 10 - 12 times and every other time i hung up and redialed using the steering wheel buttons my DIC rebooted, this happened 5 or 6 times in a row.

and last night all my programmed talk stations (1 AM and 6 XM) were grayed out and unselectable using the wheel buttons, and it would display the message "the device this favorite is saved to is not connected" but when i touched them on the CUE screen they were re-enabled:cookoo:

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-19-13, 04:34 PM
ok a couple nights ago, i wanted mexican food to go but the restaurants line was busy, I called approximately 10 - 12 times and every other time i hung up and redialed using the steering wheel buttons my DIC rebooted, this happened 5 or 6 times in a row.

and last night all my programmed talk stations (1 AM ang 6 XM) were grayed out and unselectable using the wheel buttons, and it would display the message "the device this favorite is saved to is not connected" but when i touched them on the CUE screen they were re-enabled:cookoo:

Hello pissedoffwookiee,

I apologize that you are experiencing two new issues with your CUE system. Have you reached out to our CUE team regarding these issues? The CUE Infotainment team’s number is 855-428-3669 and they are open 8AM - 10PM EST every day. I have documented your concerns that you are having so I can send them to the correct group. Please keep us updated on what they tell you if you reach out to them. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

pissedoffwookiee
07-19-13, 07:41 PM
Hello pissedoffwookiee,

I apologize that you are experiencing two new issues with your CUE system. Have you reached out to our CUE team regarding these issues? The CUE Infotainment team’s number is 855-428-3669 and they are open 8AM - 10PM EST every day. I have documented your concerns that you are having so I can send them to the correct group. Please keep us updated on what they tell you if you reach out to them. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

I'll consider it, as nice as they are, the last time i called all they did was listen to me, have me push a couple of buttons and put me on hold then come back and say their supervisor said i need to go to the dealer....a half hour of my life i'll never get back. My impression is they're best suited as a help line if you want to know how to do things, and not helpful as a technical support line, when something is not working as it should. the dealer is no help, because they're waiting for an update like we are.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-19-13, 08:58 PM
I'll consider it, as nice as they are, the last time i called all they did was listen to me, have me push a couple of buttons and put me on hold then come back and say their supervisor said i need to go to the dealer....a half hour of my life i'll never get back. My impression is they're best suited as a help line if you want to know how to do things, and not helpful as a technical support line, when something is not working as it should. the dealer is no help, because they're waiting for an update like we are.

Hello pissedoffwookie,

I apologize that last time they weren’t able to help the last time that you called in. If you do end up taking it into a dealership regarding these concerns, please reach out to us via private message so we can get in touch with the dealership. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care