: XM same price as Sirius

TRASHAULER
02-28-05, 06:36 PM
April 2, 2005 xm is raising their price to the same as sirius. they are offering a lock on the price if you pay for 1 year & deep discounts for 3, 4, & 5 year plans.------just a heads up!

jeff

www.tintmyride.com (http://www.tintmyride.com)

Jesda
03-01-05, 04:41 AM
Theyre offering one premium channel standard along with web access to most channels as part of the price hike.

RBraczyk
03-01-05, 09:30 AM
I heard that XM is supposedly going to absorb Sirius at some point of time.

Elvis
03-01-05, 10:35 AM
I heard that XM is supposedly going to absorb Sirius at some point of time.

In fairness, you heard it from me, and I'm not a credible source.

slk230mb
03-01-05, 10:48 AM

I heard it on the news over the weekend.

EvilXbox
03-02-05, 03:36 PM
Xm isn't going to get Sirius anytime soon...Allthough Xm is kinda good on radio, they play some of the worst songs! When we go to diffrent places we usually have it on Top Trax,Channel 46....one night they played the same artist like 20-30 times. I forgot what the name was but he was pretty bad...they do that on some other stations as well. I've monkey'd around with Sirius at Bestbuy, they seem to be ok. Execpt their verson of Top Trax, is very obsessed with Pink Floyd, Allthough thats not a bad thing........

Playdrv4me
03-02-05, 08:57 PM

LOL!! At least youre honest... hehe :)

XM sucks. Their music selection and the way its grouped is horrid. The only thing I listened to while it was still active on my truck from the previous owner was the talk channels, and in fairness, only two of them. ABC Talk Radio Channel and the OPEN ROAD, with Truckin Bozo Dale Summers (and guess what, their programming is available on both anyway). Aside from that I thought it was trash, I used to beat up Sirius but after listening to a friends Sirius at work for days upon days, they have the best programming by far.

Jesda
03-03-05, 06:55 AM
What sold me on XM wasnt the monthly price. $3 is a soda and a burger. It wasnt the programming either. As long as I have some talk radio, comedy, country, and 90s music, I'm happy. For me, two years ago, it was the awesome equipment from Terk and Delphi.

Playdrv4me
03-03-05, 08:12 PM
Yea sirius' equipment IS kinda cheesy.