: THIRD PARTY: NEW 2012 Black Raven Coupe w/ Recaros - $54,400!

IBMike
07-17-13, 03:22 AM
http://www.bobmoorecadillacnorman.co...30f7777f0f.htm

Don't know the dealer or car, just passing along a listing I found. Looks like a pretty sweet deal on a new V with Recaros/wood/roof/suede!

V Wagon
07-17-13, 01:33 PM
Suburban Cadillac in Ann Arbor, MI has a new 2012 black manual trans coupe even cheaper than that. I couldn't believe it, crazier that there are two of them out there new for that cheap.

tx_metabaron
07-19-13, 05:08 PM
Keep em coming- i could pull the trigger on a deal like that in Houston( or Texas)

Random84
07-19-13, 07:32 PM
What's $500 for a flight and gas home?

Road trip!

IBMike
07-20-13, 01:47 AM
Keep em coming- i could pull the trigger on a deal like that in Houston( or Texas)

If you're not opposed to white, head north and buy this new one for under $60k http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013-CADILLAC-CTS-V-COUPE-NEW-/111120292796?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19df491bbc

v-maybe
07-21-13, 05:03 PM
I cant see that first link?

IBMike
07-21-13, 05:28 PM
I cant see that first link?

link's no longer good; I guess they sold it.

v-maybe
07-21-13, 09:37 PM
Yeah I am new to the site trying to get as much info as I can. I recently sold my regular cab SRT10 so I am looking for a new toy. I like the new SRT Cherokee but lack of a manual transmission is holding me back. I am kind of leaning towards a wagon if I go cts-v. I know there are a couple out there with a manual. The Cherokee has AWD which would be nice in Connecticut - I guess the RWD wagon would be no different than my truck. There are none around at a dealer for me to test drive which also kind of sucks.

IBMike
07-22-13, 12:52 AM
Yeah I am new to the site trying to get as much info as I can. I recently sold my regular cab SRT10 so I am looking for a new toy. I like the new SRT Cherokee but lack of a manual transmission is holding me back. I am kind of leaning towards a wagon if I go cts-v. I know there are a couple out there with a manual. The Cherokee has AWD which would be nice in Connecticut - I guess the RWD wagon would be no different than my truck. There are none around at a dealer for me to test drive which also kind of sucks.

There are good deals to be had, but the 6M wagon is one of the harder ones to find. ALl the major car sales sites let you filter for specific vehicles. I decided to get a V in Oct at the end of my deployment, so I searched 10 sites pretty much daily, saw some smokin' deals go by... and FINALLY last week I pulled the trigger. I've never driven one either, but what's not to like, it's a Caddy CTS-V ;)

Good luck with your search!

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-22-13, 01:37 PM

Hello v-maybe,

Welcome to the forum! You can learn a lot about Cadillac vehicles and get great advice from other forum members on this site. If you would like to further discuss anything, don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message. Good luck with your vehicle search!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Dublohtwo
07-23-13, 07:44 PM
There are a large number of cars available from Bob Moore Cars Stores in OK:

EDMOND — Nearly 3,000 vehicles parked outside of the Bob Moore Auto Group on south Broadway sustained significant hail damage Tuesday night when a severe hail storm pounded Edmond and central Oklahoma.

About 8,000-10,000 cars were damaged at Edmond auto dealerships, said Dan Welch, general manager of Bob Moore Kia. - See more at: http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x1561296107/Storm-damages-thousands-of-cars#sthash.rUQ5u3fq.dpuf