: Hello

UltraBrightLights
02-28-05, 11:55 AM
Hey guys. My name is Mike and I am the co-owner of www.ULTRABRIGHTLIGHTS.com (http://www.ultrabrightlights.com/). We've come onto cadillacforums.com to offer you a great selection on HID products and help any of you with any questions you may have. I have already posted our specials within the member discount section. I would just like to let everyone know that we are here to answer any questions that you may have pertaining to HID systems regardless if its ours or anyone elses. If anyone has any questions about anything, please feel free to post on here, email me directly at uhohitzmikey@aol.com (emails are responded to very quickly), or you can reach me at our toll free number at 1-800-970-HIDS extension 2. Once again, I would like to take this opportunity and thank Sal and CadillacForums.com for having us as a supporting vendor.

Mike

CADDYBLACK99
02-28-05, 02:35 PM
Welcome Mike!

Thanks for signing on with us! We look forward to working with your on our HID upgrades!
:welcome:
Paul

UltraBrightLights
02-28-05, 07:35 PM
Welcome Mike!

Thanks for signing on with us! We look forward to working with your on our HID upgrades!
:welcome:
Paul

Thanx Paul. Im sooo glad I found this website because I love caddies. I actually stumbled onto this site accidentally. A lot of cool people on here.

Mike