: Boycot Burger King

CadiJeff
02-28-05, 02:29 AM
I will not eat there until that damned annoying bacon cheddar ranch commercial w/ the singing cowboy is off the air (the song keeps running through my head), I ask you to please do the same for the sanity of the country.
thank you

davesdeville
02-28-05, 02:35 AM
:halo: I like that commercial. It's the one with all the hot chicks and that black guy playing the acoustic guitar, right? If so I like it. On the other hand...

I stopped for Burger King somewhere in Mossouri (wow I can't spell that) and they didn't bother giving me any service for 6 minutes. I walked into the back employees only place and gave them a piece of my mind then took a stack of 50 cups and left. So F burger kings in Misouri.

klebrun
02-28-05, 02:59 AM
Isn't that guy the lead singer for Hootie and the Blowfish?

CadiJeff
02-28-05, 03:09 AM
don't care, too annoying

Jesda
02-28-05, 03:19 AM
Anyone have the link? Ive been googling for an hour trying to find it.

danbuc
02-28-05, 04:00 AM
All I know is that Brooke Burke is in it, and she was great on that show Wild On or whatever they had on the Entertainment channel or something back in the day. I will admit, the commercial is much better with the sound muted. :D

DopeStar 156
02-28-05, 09:57 AM
I will not eat there until that damned annoying bacon cheddar ranch commercial w/ the singing cowboy is off the air (the song keeps running through my head), I ask you to please do the same for the sanity of the country.
thank you
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Adumb
02-28-05, 10:35 AM
Isn't that guy the lead singer for Hootie and the Blowfish?

thats what i thought too. i guess maybe hes found work again.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 11:06 AM
All I know is that Brooke Burke is in it, and she was great on that show Wild On or whatever they had on the Entertainment channel or something back in the day. I will admit, the commercial is much better with the sound muted. :D
AMEN BRUTHA !!!!!! damn shes fine ...... :bonkers:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 11:07 AM

ok i was thinking that too ..if three of us agree than it must be true .... :rant2:

kmhebert
02-28-05, 01:12 PM
Heh, I thought it was Darius Rucker also but figured how could it be? But according to this: http://ad-rag.com/118841.php that's exactly who it is! The girls in the ad look phenomenal, but I still won't get the sandwich. The problem I have with BK is they show an unbelievably delicious sandwich on TV, then you go to buy one and it's NOTHING like the ad, at all. Honestly, I think BK food tastes like garbage, Wendy's is much better.

Jesda
02-28-05, 02:16 PM
The ad can be viewed at MSN Video.

CharBroiled
02-28-05, 02:20 PM
The food they feature on TV isnt all real. For instance mayo and lettuce etc degrade under the hot lights of photography and peeps spend hours crafting the "perfect" sandwich. Thats why its picture perfect on TV and when you order the real deal which was whipped together in 5 seconds it lookes like a pile of mush :)

HotRodSaint
02-28-05, 02:59 PM
I've been humming that song ever since I read this post! :annoyed:

caddydaddy
02-28-05, 03:15 PM
You have to watch that commercial like some guys watch an episode of Friends. Just mute it and watch the hot chicks!

klebrun
02-28-05, 04:12 PM

Maybe this is the first step into him crossing over into country music. :cowboy: :histeric:

Rolex
02-28-05, 08:44 PM
Maybe this is the first step into him crossing over into country music. :cowboy: :histeric:

Funny. It is to the tune of the classic, big rock candy mountain. That's OLD country....and sad for Hootie.:helpless:

CoupeDevilleRob
02-28-05, 09:04 PM
Ugh, I can't stand Burger King. Besides their stupid commercials, every bad fast food experience I've had has been at the hands of the mutants who work at Burger King. And their food sucks, Wendy's forever!

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 09:39 PM
dude, wendy's lets their burgers soak in grease for hours. Although, their chicken is good and the fries are good hot.

Burger king rules man, lay off the crack pipe.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 09:54 PM
but what about the buger king fry ? i mean what the hell is that thing supposed to taste like ? cerntainly doesnt taste like a french fry ....tastes more like the box my refrigerator came in .....dont ask ...i was hungry ...there was a bet and alcohol involoved ...

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 10:04 PM
Burger king fries hot are a piece of heaven.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 10:06 PM
Oh dear god man .....you must be the only person that does

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 10:11 PM
Well I've been sampling the Samuel Adam's sampler case. Lets just say I've tried all of the flavors. Keep in mind that there are two of each... Might just have to do with that...

Kev
02-28-05, 10:12 PM
I'm not liking the language here... :suspense: it's getting dangerously close to .....
TABOO!!..... AHH!!! AHH!! AHHHH!!!!!!!

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 10:14 PM
Be quiet you sally!

Kev
02-28-05, 10:15 PM
Be quiet you sally!
Sally? Is she here?

kmhebert
02-28-05, 10:55 PM
I hate the crust they put on BK fries, I feel like they messed with a good thing. As for Wendy's burgers, did you know that if they aren't sold within a very short period of time they use them to make their chili? That was Dave Thomas' idea. I have always been a huge fan of fast food: http://www.kevinhebert.com/alt.mcdonalds.html obsessed actually, and I think you have to admit that McDonald's and BK have seen a major drop off in quality over the past ten years. A lot of this does have to do with the "staging" of food: in other words, they keep it in a heater for a LONG time. It's disgusting. Any one of the big chains will toss you a bad burger once in a while, but I honestly have to say that overall Wendy's will give you the best burger. And yet... no one can top that Filet O'Fish sandwich or Mac D's fries. When they do it right it's really great.

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 11:07 PM
Mcdonalds fries give me the image of an impotent man. Always floppy.

davesdeville
02-28-05, 11:53 PM
The Fast Food Awards:

Best chicken nuggets: Wendys by FAR.
Best fries: McDonalds by far for regular, Criss Cut at Carls Jr.
Best burger: Wendys or Carls Jr.
Worst burger: McDonalds, there's always bone fragments in them.
Worst fries: Wendys, yucko pucko.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 11:58 PM
The Fast Food Awards:

Worst burger: McDonalds, there's always bone fragments in them.

OK SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE !!!!!

davesdeville
03-01-05, 12:25 AM
Well I can't say always, I've only bought 2 burgers there in my life, but they both had the bone fragments.

danbuc
03-01-05, 12:29 AM
F**K McDonalds!!!! :mad:

klebrun
03-01-05, 12:32 AM
dude, wendy's lets their burgers soak in grease for hours. Although, their chicken is good and the fries are good hot.

Burger king rules man, lay off the crack pipe.

I refuse to eat any fast food burger or fry that hasn't been soaking in grease for awhile. Lots of cheese, bacon, and salt. :tongue2: Then I'll ask them to throw on extra lettuce to cut down on calories.

My heart hurts just thinking about it.

CadiJeff
03-01-05, 05:32 PM
I've been humming that song ever since I read this post! :annoyed:
sorry

EvilXbox
03-01-05, 06:38 PM
Hey remeber a few months ago when that cop when to Micky D's and got a hamburger with pieces of glass? :cop: :gun: Micky D's.

lowscola
03-01-05, 07:03 PM
...I like that ad. The women pumping the little mini-train thing...http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

c5 rv
03-01-05, 07:46 PM
I stopped eating at BK about 10 years ago when a guest speaker in a business school class told us about how different fast food companies tested, or in BK's case, didn't test their meat for bacteria.

RBraczyk
03-01-05, 07:49 PM
I stopped eating at BK about 10 years ago when a guest speaker in a business school class told us about how different fast food companies tested, or in BK's case, didn't test their meat for bacteria.

Wierd because the only one I get the runs from is Mcdonalds.

blingblingcv
03-01-05, 10:41 PM
That new commercial is hot with hootie of the blowfish and Brooke. Anyway McDonalds has the best fries. I don't know anything about the stuff that goes into the fast food chains. Dont want to know either. All I have heard is KFC doesnt even use real chicken.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-01-05, 10:52 PM
That new commercial is hot with hootie of the blowfish and Brooke. Anyway McDonalds has the best fries. I don't know anything about the stuff that goes into the fast food chains. Dont want to know either. All I have heard is KFC doesnt even use real chicken.

i guess you havent seen/heard about the peta lawsuit ....
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/
http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/

just thought id bring you up to speed ...and now for my disclaimer ...

"No im not a vegitairian , no i dont go spraypaint mink coats , none of the views peta talks about are nessearlity mine , i just didnt like how KFC's suppliers were operateing"

ok ...anyway enjoy the articles , there there for info purposes ....not propaganda ...well actually it is ...Popeyes kicks KFCs ass ... :worship:

blingblingcv
03-01-05, 11:15 PM
i guess you havent seen/heard about the peta lawsuit ....
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/
http://www.peta.org/feat/moorefield/

just thought id bring you up to speed ...and now for my disclaimer ...

"No im not a vegitairian , no i dont go spraypaint mink coats , none of the views peta talks about are nessearlity mine , i just didnt like how KFC's suppliers were operateing"

ok ...anyway enjoy the articles , there there for info purposes ....not propaganda ...well actually it is ...Popeyes kicks KFCs ass ... :worship:

OMG, I loaded both of those websights up didn't look at it for more than 3 seconds. Thats awful if its true.

El Dobro
03-02-05, 11:53 AM
Let's hear it for White Castle. YEA!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-02-05, 12:14 PM

eat em by the sack !!!! hell yah the best damned bugers anywhere ....god i miss those ....maybe ill drive to indy this year .....bah screw that to far to go ...

kmhebert
03-02-05, 01:53 PM
Mcdonalds fries give me the image of an impotent man. Always floppy.

Heh, no offense to anyone who may think otherwise, but the last thing I am thinking of when eating fries is an erect.... eh never mind. http://cadillacforums.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

RobertCTS
03-02-05, 01:57 PM
:halo: I like that commercial. It's the one with all the hot chicks and that black guy playing the acoustic guitar, right? If so I like it. On the other hand...

I stopped for Burger King somewhere in Mossouri (wow I can't spell that) and they didn't bother giving me any service for 6 minutes. I walked into the back employees only place and gave them a piece of my mind then took a stack of 50 cups and left. So F burger kings in Misouri.

Dave
That's the trouble with this Forum!! It has no "SpellCheck". Shabby for a Cadillac Forum IMO:rolleyes:

blingblingcv
03-04-05, 12:12 PM

Oh yeah you gotta include White Castle. And in Perth Amboy they got like 5 of them on rt 35. Love those chicken rings and those side sacks:p .

davesdeville
03-05-05, 02:39 AM
There are no White Castles in NM. And on my 2200 mile drive from CT to NM I didn't see a one. :( I've wanted to try it ever since Harold and Kumar came out.

tsmale
03-05-05, 04:34 PM
We don't call 'em "slyders" for nothin' .