: What level of hell are you going to?

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 12:35 AM
Take the test!
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
Lets see where you belong!

These are my stats...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

How convienent that level two has to do with lust and I scored a very high...

Ralph
02-28-05, 12:43 AM
Fifth Level of Hell

That test is too long!

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 12:45 AM
Who cares, its a badass test. Pretty real too. I need to find the freak test.

Ralph
02-28-05, 12:47 AM
Who cares, its a badass test. Pretty real too. I need to find the freak test.

Find one about obsession with women. :shhh:

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 12:50 AM
You and I would score rather high...so, why no post results?

Ralph
02-28-05, 12:52 AM
why no post results?

Oh, I didn't know you wanted me to post all of it. I could have copy and pasted. Sorry Dude.

Just take it again and pretend you're me. :D

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 12:55 AM
You don't want me to take that pretending to be you...but I will...

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 12:59 AM
I nailed you right into lustful. Did it on purpose though...

Ralph
02-28-05, 01:02 AM
I nailed you right into lustful. Did it on purpose though...

That reminds me, you got mail coming, as long as it's the same addy.....on it's way......

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 01:09 AM
Rob.Braczyk@gmail.com if thats the type of mail your talking about...

Here's another fun but lengthy test...
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv?stat=1

And I'll post my results, they are accurate
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Ralph
02-28-05, 02:15 AM
Rob.Braczyk@gmail.com

OK, so you changed it from the msn, I'll remail!

ShadowLvr400
02-28-05, 02:35 AM
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 7 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell!

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Violent... I'm actually kind of a laid back, simple cutthroat kind of violent. Less messy than average I think. :P

tru504187211
02-28-05, 08:32 AM
Purgatory.

RobertCTS
02-28-05, 10:41 AM
I Scored a level 1 LIMBO. Better than getting your buns toasted but for enternity it's really boring:yawn:

90Brougham350
02-28-05, 01:15 PM
Limbo? I thought that's where unbaptized babies went! Anyways,

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Great. I'm a greedy *******.

Brian

RobertCTS
02-28-05, 01:30 PM
Limbo? I thought that's where unbaptized babies went! Anyways,

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Great. I'm a greedy *******.

Brian

That's what the Catholics think of Limbo. Some of those questions can not be answered with a simple yes, no ,true or false. Not a valid test IMO but never the less fun.:yup:

RobertCTS
02-28-05, 01:45 PM

Disorder | Rating

Interesting! Again a yes-no answer are difficult at times.
I had lows in everything but was moderate in Obsessive-Complulsive

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 01:49 PM
this test was hard as hell , there are more than a few that id awnser "i dunno"but i did it honestly....kinda scary ..dint think i was that nice of a person ...no wonder why women hate me

you have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Low
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

interesting .....im a mommas boy ....

DopeStar 156
02-28-05, 02:02 PM
The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 8 times.
The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

(Click on a level for more info)
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Haha I suck....

CharBroiled
02-28-05, 02:30 PM
Heh I got Purgatory which is funny because Im Baptist not Catholic. :getaway:

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Level - Who are sent there? - Score
Purgatory (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#0) Repenting Believers - Extreme
Level 1 - Limbo (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#1) Virtuous Non-Believers - Moderate
Level 2 (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#2) Lustful - Moderate
Level 3 (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#3) Gluttonous - Very Low
Level 4 (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#4) Prodigal and Avaricious - Low
Level 5 (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#5) Wrathful and Gloomy - Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#6) - Heretics Very Low
Level 7 (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#7) Violent - High
Level 8- the Malebolge (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#8) Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers - Low
Level 9 - Cocytus (http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html#9) Treacherous - Very Low

juiceE
02-28-05, 02:48 PM
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

by the way, this reminded me of that movie "constintene" with keanue reeves (SP?) any way it was :lildevil: god awfull... he really cant act (lay off the rails)... at least i got in the movie for free, they dont check for tickets at this one spot... and the movie it self was pretty out there, i know its based from a comic book, shit, that comic book is out there too then, maybe im not used to entertainment based on theology. the scenes didnt add up, confusing story with little explanations, and keanue seems to have dificulty closing his zippo every 5 mins

i liked the 6th gate though :yup:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 03:24 PM
Brought to my attention that we arent being fair in letting this discussion run ....Closed untill further notice ....ill have the other mods look at it for me , gonna air on the side of caution on this for now ....

topic regarding Religon

BeelzeBob
02-28-05, 04:40 PM
I'm re-opening this for now. We're not going to ban discussion on something like this. If somebody wants to discuss the movie they saw last night, the Exorcist, we're not going to ban that discussion. Let's not get ridiculous. This isn't something anybody should argue over, or have ill-feelings toward anyone as a result. This is silly.

When it comes to one person trying to push his or her beliefs onto others, that's different. People fight over whether or not Jesus was really here at one point or another - or whatever have you. Nobody fights over who's going to Hell or deeper into it. Relax.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 04:58 PM
thankx sal .....i wasnt sure what to do with it so i closed it till someone could give me further instruction

HotRodSaint
02-28-05, 05:01 PM
If somebody wants to discuss the movie they saw last night, the Exorcist, we're not going to ban that discussion.

How about the Passion of Christ? :D

Elvis
02-28-05, 05:07 PM
Il Purgatorio

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 05:16 PM
How long do you plan to exploit this particular topic ?

Reminds me of "Storm of the century".... "Give me what i want and i will go away"...

For someone that claims to "not be offended" you sure are holding onto it....

davesdeville
02-28-05, 05:20 PM
Uh oh. I'm a fraudulent, malicious, panderer I guess. Level ocho for me.

HotRodSaint
02-28-05, 05:38 PM
How long do you plan to exploit this particular topic ?

That was intended to be my FIRST and LAST post. See time stamp, then compare to CI post.

But you couldn't drop it here! :lildevil:

I am only offended at censorship, and especially censorship that is discriminatory and biased.

We can't even mention that Osama Bin Laden is a Muslim, that the Dali Lama is a Tibetan monk or that Jews were killed in Jerusalem this weekend in the CI forum.

So, why should we be allowed to speak of theology such as levels of Hell and Purgatory in the lounge?

We must protect weak minded from ALL offensive (or potentially offensive) discussions, musn't we? :bonkers:

<End Sarcasm and Rant>

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 05:44 PM
That was intended to be my FIRST and LAST post. See time stamp, then compare to CI post.

But you couldn't drop it here! :lildevil:

<End Sarcasm and Rant>

ok fine , im keeping it in the political section .....

Kev
02-28-05, 05:47 PM
HRS, take a breath, take a break, take a valium! Dude, relax for a change.
No more coffee for you man! :D

RobertCTS
02-28-05, 06:19 PM
Holy Crap. I found it a bit amusing. Really didn't take it serious. Some guys have their clock wound to tight.:annoyed:

illumina
02-28-05, 06:38 PM
Fourth Level of Hell

(Click on a level for more info)

Purgatory, Repenting Believers, Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo, Virtuous Non-Believers, Very Low
Level 2 -Lustful, High
Level 3 -Gluttonous, Very High
Level 4 -Prodigal and Avaricious, Extreme
Level 5 -Wrathful and Gloomy, Extreme
Level 6 -The City of Dis, Heretics, Very High
Level 7 -Violent, High
Level 8-the Malebolge, Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers, Extreme
Level 9-Cocytus, Treacherous, High

I'm going to hell, I'm going to hell... :lildevil: Can you say "Darth Vader?"

BeelzeBob
02-28-05, 06:48 PM

Unfortunately, that may be an acception. Reason being, it's very controversial and it's very subject is the very reason for much religious dispute...

The fact is, whether or not you or I are going to Hell is nothing to dispute about. It wont divide our community. However, religion Does divide groups. It's really quite simple.

HotRodSaint
02-28-05, 06:58 PM
The fact is, whether or not you or I are going to Hell is nothing to dispute about.

No, it's the purgatory part that some people dispute! :lildevil:

evilrussian
02-28-05, 07:01 PM
Level 2 here... Well, it could've been worse. It's time for some :worship: :halo:

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 09:34 PM
Will you retards stay on topic for once?

Anyways, Juice and Dopestar are the best of us all because they are just short of being entombed for eternity in ice.

And all you sissies going to purgatory, other than Mr. Hoppe, are liars. Well, at least stoney is...

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 10:51 PM
Will you retards stay on topic for once?

Anyways, Juice and Dopestar are the best of us all because they are just short of being entombed for eternity in ice.

And all you sissies going to purgatory, other than Mr. Hoppe, are liars. Well, at least stoney is...

ROFL !!!!

Funniest damn thing Rob has said in months

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 10:58 PM
Thank you, check out my personality disorder test for even funnier stuff :)

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 10:59 PM
Thank you, check out my personality disorder test for even funnier stuff :)

Oh im sure your personality disorders are not only funny but scary at the same time ....

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 11:03 PM
Heheheheheheheheh, read my results, they're on the first page of this thread near the bottom.

Kev
02-28-05, 11:03 PM
Oh im sure your personality disorders are not only funny but scary at the same time ....:histeric: :wacky: :basketcas :D

BANK
02-28-05, 11:05 PM
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

I guess I'm toast. I'm just a non-believer. But, if I am right then the test is just a bunch of crap. I find it interesting that actual ethical conduct would score so low. I wonder, if I was a former alkie, cocaine using hop head that was born again and elected the the executive office hpw would I score?

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 11:06 PM
I'm a bit cookoo sometimes. But the thing is I can see and admit I have these problems so I guess I'm a step ahead of myself. The OCD is pretty prevalent.

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 11:07 PM
guess I'm toast. I'm just a non-believer. But, if I am right then the test is just a bunch of crap. I find it interesting that actual ethical conduct would score so low. I wonder, if I was a former alkie, cocaine using hop head that was born again and elected the the executive office hpw would I score?

Hmm, which level is Liars and traiterous :lildevil: Maybe he belongs in Brutus's place...

Kev
02-28-05, 11:10 PM
I'm a bit cookoo sometimes. But the thing is I can see and admit I have these problems so I guess I'm a step ahead of myself. The OCD is pretty prevalent.
If you are a step ahead of yourself, wouldn't that make you.... schizophrenic?

I can just see it on your bumber, one of my favorite stickers;
"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm an schizophenic and so am I."
:p

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 11:12 PM
I dunno, maybe mild split personality, but I guess I am laid back enough to look outside myself. (puts down bag of shrooms)

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 11:13 PM

Disorder | Rating

think yours is bad rob ...mines wicked scary :
Paranoid: Very High click for info
Schizoid: Very High click for info
Schizotypal: Very High click for info
Antisocial: Low click for info
Borderline: Moderate click for info
Histrionic: Low click for info
Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
Avoidant: High click for info
Dependent: Moderate click for info
Obsessive-Compulsive: High click for info

that was fun

RBraczyk
02-28-05, 11:17 PM
We're one in the same dude. BTW the caddy looks SICK with those rims. Makes me wish I still had mine...:(

Stoneage_Caddy
02-28-05, 11:31 PM
yah she does ....i have to take the hell test again ....cuz im lusting after my car again

Ralph
03-01-05, 12:25 AM
RB, clear your pm box again!!

You have mail...

illumina
03-01-05, 12:45 AM
Has anyone even noticed how disturbing my "hell" score is? :lildevil:

I'm still debating on whether or not I should post my personality traits... :helpless:

Ralph
03-01-05, 12:48 AM
yah she does ....i have to take the hell test again ....cuz im lusting after my car again

Well, that's the reason you find used condoms on your driveway!! :histeric: :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-01-05, 12:56 AM
well they aint from me ....too damned small.... LOL

Ralph
03-01-05, 12:59 AM
well they aint from me ....too damned small.... LOL

:helpless:

LOL

Stoneage_Caddy
03-01-05, 01:15 AM
In the words of "Larry the Cable Guy "

"Lord , I appologize for that right there, please be with the straving pigmeys in new guniea "

Git R Dun

crockone
03-03-05, 02:22 AM
5th level.