: just wanted to share a pic

05 CTS-V LURKN
07-16-13, 04:21 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to share a picture of my v I live in the Coachella Valley CA.and as of right now the mountains nearest are on fire so the whole sky is blood red/orange
So I took advantage and took a picture I thought it came out pretty nice

If there's anyone out here In the Coachella Valley with V let me know, iv only seen 3 out here.

RyRidesMotoX
07-16-13, 07:09 PM
Looks sweet... I know where you're at but I'm in Temecula (South Riverside) county. The smoke is pretty light here. Since the with d changed a few days ago the smoke started blowing back out to the east

05 CTS-V LURKN
07-16-13, 07:38 PM
Looks sweet... I know where you're at but I'm in Temecula (South Riverside) county. The smoke is pretty light here. Since the with d changed a few days ago the smoke started blowing back out to the east

Thanks man.

Yeah the entire Valley is filled with smoke pretty bad right now.

Yeah I sometimes take drives up there through highway 74.
Nice road.

Do you have any friends out there that own v's?

RyRidesMotoX
07-16-13, 09:19 PM
I have seen like 2 gen 1 Vs... Tons of old guys in V2s. And there is one that is on the forum here that is from San Diego that meets up for cruises sometimes

05 CTS-V LURKN
07-17-13, 04:32 AM
I have seen like 2 gen 1 Vs... Tons of old guys in V2s. And there is one that is on the forum here that is from San Diego that meets up for cruises sometimes

Yeah same here, all the retired drive the 2 gen...I just saw another one today, so that makes 4 v's out here in the Valley, two bugandys a silver, and a blue one.

Wow you guys really meet up to cruse, living that far a way, must be cool.

Iv been wanting to pull over one of the other v drivers out here and ask them if they'd like to hang out on Thursday night at the local car meet we have weekly at a sonics, but they all look a bit older than me. I mean im 19, I might be one of the youngest cts v owners on this forum hah.
But regardless of that I would find it legit if I was able to get all the local v owners to show up at the meet. Because as of southern California the cts v is pretty rear around here, so if you get them all together you'll for sure make an entrance.

Johnny-V
07-17-13, 04:37 PM
Yeah same here, all the retired drive the 2 gen...I just saw another one today, so that makes 4 v's out here in the Valley, two bugandys a silver, and a blue one.

Wow you guys really meet up to cruse, living that far a way, must be cool.

Iv been wanting to pull over one of the other v drivers out here and ask them if they'd like to hang out on Thursday night at the local car meet we have weekly at a sonics, but they all look a bit older than me. I mean im 19, I might be one of the youngest cts v owners on this forum hah.
But regardless of that I would find it legit if I was able to get all the local v owners to show up at the meet. Because as of southern California the cts v is pretty rear around here, so if you get them all together you'll for sure make an entrance.

Nice to hear about another young V owner haha. I'm 18 and I'd come cruise with you but I'm in Tennessee!

05 CTS-V LURKN
07-18-13, 12:06 AM
Nice to hear about another young V owner haha. I'm 18 and I'd come cruise with you but I'm in Tennessee!

Whhhaatt?!?!?! Dang thats sick!..

That is pretty far hah...well one of these days when gas is ever 99 cents all v owners should meet up in the middle of the country for a meet hah.

What do you got going on under the hood?...any pics?

Johnny-V
07-18-13, 04:37 PM
Whhhaatt?!?!?! Dang thats sick!..

That is pretty far hah...well one of these days when gas is ever 99 cents all v owners should meet up in the middle of the country for a meet hah.

What do you got going on under the hood?...any pics?

Haha i wish we could. That would be awesome. Nothing yet under the hood. Mines an 04 pretty much stock. I have corsa exhaust. Next I'm going to do PISSNUOFF's shifter. How about you? And it won't let me upload picture for some reason. If you look at the threads I've started there are some pictures. Put some pictures up if you can!

----------

Never mind about the pics haha. I forgot you posted one at the top. Sweet looking ride. I love that color.

05 CTS-V LURKN
07-19-13, 04:21 AM
Haha i wish we could. That would be awesome. Nothing yet under the hood. Mines an 04 pretty much stock. I have corsa exhaust. Next I'm going to do PISSNUOFF's shifter. How about you? And it won't let me upload picture for some reason. If you look at the threads I've started there are some pictures. Put some pictures up if you can!

----------

Never mind about the pics haha. I forgot you posted one at the top. Sweet looking ride. I love that color.

Yeah mins as well...
Just a cat-back magnaflow exhaust and a cold air intake.

How much would that shifter run for?
Link? For shifter.

Johnny-V
07-19-13, 06:32 PM
Yeah mins as well...
Just a cat-back magnaflow exhaust and a cold air intake.

How much would that shifter run for?
Link? For shifter.

It's about $300 I believe. Read up on his shifter. It's done by a guy names Brian. He does them hisself.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/192900-custom-short-shifter-ordering-process.html

Blown_Red_97z
07-20-13, 01:55 AM
Where in coachella are you? I used to work there, at ester line aka armtec. I lived in palm desert, didn't see too many muscle cars around. Only time I met people was going,out to the corvette clubs auto cross events at the fair grounds in Indio.

05 CTS-V LURKN
07-21-13, 04:05 PM
Where in coachella are you? I used to work there, at ester line aka armtec. I lived in palm desert, didn't see too many muscle cars around. Only time I met people was going,out to the corvette clubs auto cross events at the fair grounds in Indio.

I Iive in palm springs, yeah there's about 8-10 5.0 stangs out here that like to run.. maybe 2 GTO's .and about 4 cts v's that I know of...

So you don't live here anymore, or comw down as much?

Pictures of your car ?

PISNUOFF
07-23-13, 10:04 AM
It's about $300 I believe. Read up on his shifter. It's done by a guy names Brian. He does them hisself.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/192900-custom-short-shifter-ordering-process.html

It's $185 after you return your stock core and I refund $115 of the $300.

joshuajohn1981
07-24-13, 01:48 PM
Sorry, I took one of the V's out of Coachella. After looking for a few months I found exactly what I wanted at Cadillac of La Quinta. It was very well taken care of and didn't have too many miles. It now resides with me here in San Diego.

By the way, I had a pretty good experience at Cadillac of La Quinta. The salesman that I spoke with was very nice and respectful, he didn't try to push the car on me at all, and he was actually telling me to punch it during the test drive. Also when I bought the car there were no floor mats and the trunk struts were blown out. Not only did they replace the trunk struts, but I talked them into buying me Floyd mats rather than replacing the stock mats.

Johnny-V
07-24-13, 04:00 PM
It's $185 after you return your stock core and I refund $115 of the $300.

I stand corrected! Even more reason to buy his shifter.

WhoseCadillacIsThat
08-08-13, 04:42 PM
You good CA folks need to stay alert for these creepy extreeemissts (you know who!) setting the USA on fire, destroying our homes and property. Sneaky bastards!

Beans, I'm in VA but would enjoy that 'drive' to CA for a 'V' get-together! Thursdays you say?