: 2010 srx warranty running out...help!

hotrod363765
07-16-13, 11:53 AM
Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I just bought a used 2010 srx luxury. So far I'm happy with it, the warranty will be expiring in November. Can anybody tell me if there are any recalls or anything I should have seriously looked at while it's still on warranty? Do they have any issues that I should address? thanks, Jeff :cool:

RippyPartsDept
07-16-13, 12:17 PM
any dealer can run your VIN and see if there are any open campaigns or recalls

if there are any issues with the car specifically that concern you definitely get into your dealer before the bumper2bumper expires

that way you have documentation of the concern/problem before the warranty was out and should be covered until they can fix whatever is wrong

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-16-13, 04:23 PM
Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I just bought a used 2010 srx luxury. So far I'm happy with it, the warranty will be expiring in November. Can anybody tell me if there are any recalls or anything I should have seriously looked at while it's still on warranty? Do they have any issues that I should address? thanks, Jeff :cool:

Hello Jeff,

Welcome to the forum! I am glad to hear you are happy with your SRX so far. If you private message me with your VIN, I am more than happy to help answer your questions for you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care