: V coupe ... Winshield tint ... Problems anyone?

lheimann
07-16-13, 12:06 PM
Ok ... I've never had a problem with any of my cars having windshield tinted... My V is giving me problems... I have 5% on all my windows and I have my windshield full tint at 35% ... It's been tinted for about 1 1/2 months now and it's SO blurry... Night is so bad.. Blurry like drank 48 beers in one night and should not be driving bad... I've taken it back to the tint shop several times and they keep telling me its the curve of the windshield....wondering has anybody else ever had this problem?! Experience is greatly appreciated!

SilverrV
07-16-13, 03:25 PM
theres a reason its illegal in most states. i find it hard to see out of the side window with 20% sometimes. Im sure it looks really nice though.

warmwater
07-16-13, 03:54 PM
Wow that is crazy just looking at that picture, scrap the tint and stay safe.

neuronbob
07-16-13, 07:18 PM
Sounds like a poor install. I'd get it taken off and take it elsewhere.

SilverrV
07-16-13, 07:55 PM
did you try wearing 3-d glasses? maybe that could help

lheimann
07-16-13, 08:32 PM
Sounds like a poor install. I'd get it taken off and take it elsewhere.

Just had them redo today, giving them one more chance to make right if not they're paying to have installed by someone else. :(

lheimann
07-16-13, 10:05 PM
did you try wearing 3-d glasses? maybe that could help

Haha not sure even that would help...

----------

theres a reason its illegal in most states. i find it hard to see out of the side window with 20% sometimes. Im sure it looks really nice though.

Though it may be illegal having it that dark... I usually find the cops just staring to see the car... Most violations are usually overlooked ;) speeding included ;)
It does look bad ass all blacked out... Just may have to leave it a day cruiser only If it doesn't work itself out ;(

SilverrV
07-17-13, 10:35 AM
post a picture of the front of the windshield from the outside before you rip it off