: Please Help! Young, Dumb, and need help with tune 05' V in Colorado

Heliboy
07-16-13, 12:05 AM
Hey guys,
I'm new here
I am currently away from my car in Colorado and im in New Mexico working, but when I get home in a couple months I am hoping to find someone who knows their ass from a good ls-6 tune. I have a Comp MS-3 cam, pace setter long tube headers, and corsa duals Ported and polished heads from texas speed (PRC)will post head specs and cam specs if need be. Also before I left for work I did the LS-7 Clutch swap with the lighter and less ridiculous flywheel, which was Fing awesome by the way. From my knowledge with turbine engines... I do know all engines are different and im not wanting to copy someones tune, I just want to know if anyone knows someone in Colorado or close to who can tune my V to not lope until it dies upon idling and give me some decent streetability. I have done all work my self and had some tool bag tune it who promised the world, but I can tell there is so much more to be utilized out of the car with this setup.
any advice helps. thanks

liqidvenom
07-20-13, 06:24 PM
I'm sure you can find some ls tuners would in your home area. Or if you are willing to spend some time im sure you can buy hptuners and slowly get your vehicle tuned.