: CTS and CTS-V Ultimate Pedals GB

BUILDINGCTSAMG
02-26-05, 07:30 PM
Hiya, (This is going to be quite long but for some of you this is your first GB so I am going to explain it all very thoroughly)
I am very happy to announce and excellant Group Buy with Ultimate Pedals on their really cool line of produts for the CTS or CTS-V.

Basically you can buy any product for the cts or cts-v and ultimatepedals has agreed to give a whopping 35% off. These pedals are high quality and guarenteed.....Other forum members really enjoy the product.

Now down to the nitty gritty. Having the V emblem engraved is an extra $10...Having the Cadillac Emblem is an extra $15. They can also engrave initials or custom emblems etc etc. The pedals will have the 35% discount, all engraving will not.

NO COLOR IN THE ENGRAVING, it is just an engraving

The group buy is active of now, and the last day for ordering is March 12th

The items will be shipped March 18th hopefully... Last time so many items that we had to push back the date. (All pieces have to be custom made)

Shipping charges will be their normal prices......

So now that all that stuff is done, How do I get my Discount?

Preferably, if you have a pretty straight forward order, please use their website. www.ultimatepedals.com
Specify your vehicle, the Cadillacowners group buy, as well as any engraving options during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.

If you don't mention the Cadillacowners group buy you'll get your pedals quickly, but not discounted.

Also, with the website you wont see the discount automatically, and you will get a confirmation email pretty quickly. That email will not have the discount applied to it, DONT FREAK OUT....You are not charged until the items are shipped, and the set up of the system cannot compute a discount, it has to be manually accounted for. So when the items are ready to be shipped, you will get a second email. This email should have the proper discounted price, at this point you card will be charged the discounted price.

You can also call them, please try to use their website unless you really hate internet shopping or you have a custom order or a bunch of questions, it takes up a lot of manpower to answer questions by phone, and even the most straightforward order can take 5-10 minutes over the telephone, and that is time people could be using for a better purpose.

I should point out ultimatepedals.com is not a GM product, but hey neither is cadillacforums, so its all good.

Just Click here to order

Sorry for the very lengthy instructions, but I hate when there is not enough info.
Also PLEASE POST WHEN YOU HAVE MADE AN ORDER, AND JUST SAY HOW MANY PIECES YOU ORDERED (1, 4, ETC ETC) I KEEP TRACK OF ALL OF THAT INFO ESPECIALLY TO ORGANIZE FUTURE GB's

CVP33
02-26-05, 08:12 PM
You guys will love these.

pjohnesq
02-28-05, 12:20 PM
Also PLEASE POST WHEN YOU HAVE MADE AN ORDER, AND JUST SAY HOW MANY PIECES YOU ORDERED (1, 4, ETC ETC) I KEEP TRACK OF ALL OF THAT INFO ESPECIALLY TO ORGANIZE FUTURE GB's

BUILDINGCTSAMG
03-09-05, 08:50 AM
Bump

BUILDINGCTSAMG
03-10-05, 12:27 PM
I ordered three

rlorah
03-11-05, 06:55 PM

JOEYCTS-V
04-05-05, 06:01 PM
I guess I missed the boat. Will there be another group buy coming up soon?

BUILDINGCTSAMG
04-05-05, 08:13 PM
a cts/cts-v group buy is doubtful for a bit of time....i would say atleast 3 months. We had two in the last 3 months so its a bit tapped. We ill have an escalade one coming up soon hopefully.

But yeah in a couple weeks we will be good to go