: 04 Escalade Dash Rattle

Mark Edward Morrison
07-14-13, 04:34 PM
Guys, I know I can't be the only one that has a dash rattle when your on a not so smooth road. Anyone have any way to fix or quite the rattle down. I know it's the way it is designed but still drives me crazy. Didn't know if any of you other DIY had any clever ways to quite it down. Thanks in Advance!

the cadillac man
07-14-13, 04:58 PM
Guys, I know I can't be the only one that has a dash rattle when your on a not so smooth road. Anyone have any way to fix or quite the rattle down. I know it's the way it is designed but still drives me crazy. Didn't know if any of you other DIY had any clever ways to quite it down. Thanks in Advance!

Mine does this and its not designed like this
I noticed little rubber pieces on the guide pins of the bezel are missing on mine last time I had it off
I may see if I can get some replacements when I go to the dealer for my next oil change

Mark Edward Morrison
07-14-13, 09:15 PM
I am talking about where the dash cluster part fits against the dash, that's where mine squeaks and yes I still think that it is a poor design. My mechanic at Cadillac that does all my work on the side says all of the 03-06 do this in time.

the cadillac man
07-14-13, 10:28 PM
I am talking about where the dash cluster part fits against the dash, that's where mine squeaks and yes I still think that it is a poor design. My mechanic at Cadillac that does all my work on the side says all of the 03-06 do this in time.

Mine doesn't squeak around the cluster
I have had rattles from the bezel since the time I had my truck in for the PCM replacement as they wanted to check the wiring (never did that before)