: Out with the Old V1 and in with the New V2

Fastone27
07-14-13, 08:33 AM
Well Guys i know i did not post a whole lot here but I did enjoy hangin out . I sold my 07 V1 to the first guy that looked at it. Posted both here in the classifieds and on Craigslist. I think we both got a pretty good deal, Got my asking price for the car. Loved this car but it was time to move into a V2 .So bought an 2011 V2 Sedan in Thunder grey , automatic, Recaros. Pano Sunroof ,the works! Can't wait! So it looks like I'll be hangin out over in the V2 section now . Take care everyone and hope to enjoy it as much over there as i have here! Heres a few pics of both old and new. The V2 is coming out of Texas sometime next week guess you could tell by the background.

Heavybody
07-14-13, 09:17 AM
Congrats enjoy the extra HP !

trhs75
07-14-13, 11:14 PM
I am excited for you, and envious for myself! Congratulations!!

piening2150
07-15-13, 09:30 AM
Congrats on the new ride! I love Thunder Gray. Not surprised the V1 was snapped up quickly, looked like an excellent deal.

RyRidesMotoX
07-15-13, 01:24 PM
Good stuff we are all grape jelly about the HP bump.

I'm assuming the new owner kept the Boze wheels wheels on?

H-town_V
07-15-13, 01:36 PM
Is the car coming from Texas direct auto? That pic looks familiar.

OneSlowV
07-15-13, 02:15 PM
Yep thats were the car is from

Fastone27
07-15-13, 02:34 PM
^^^ Yes Thats right. They really have been great to deal with! But still a little nervous about spending this much $$$ on a car that i have not seen in person!:suspense: But they say its damn near perfect! And I'm pretty anal about chit so it better be!

----------

Good stuff we are all grape jelly about the HP bump.

I'm assuming the new owner kept the Boze wheels wheels on?

Yes Buyer liked the wheels on it plus i gave him the stock set as well! Plus all new rear bushing i had not even installed. I just wanted a quick sale and not have to sit on it another couple weeks with the new one coming end of the week. but really did'nt think it would sell in a day!:(

thebigjimsho
07-27-13, 02:32 AM
You'll regret it. lol...

Fastone27
07-31-13, 09:42 AM
You'll regret it. lol...

So far i have'nt!:lildevil: It's nice to be able to do a fat-ass smokey burnout without any wheel-hop finally!:yup: