: GM Service Manuals

blades11b
07-13-13, 07:47 PM
Hey guys new here to the forum. Just bought a 2004 ESV for my wife and im wondering where i might find the GM service manuals for this car? i do all my maintenance myself and i had these in the past for my Corvette but having trouble locating them for this car and help?

the cadillac man
07-13-13, 08:10 PM
Hey guys new here to the forum. Just bought a 2004 ESV for my wife and im wondering where i might find the GM service manuals for this car? i do all my maintenance myself and i had these in the past for my Corvette but having trouble locating them for this car and help?

Send me a pm

Skier-24
07-15-13, 01:48 PM
Hello (from another new guy),
I too am having trouble finding a service manual. I normally buy a Haynes manual as soon as I buy a vehicle. The only service manuals I can find are on the internet and are pdf's or cd's and seem kind of questionable with the ads using broken English or coming from China. Anybody know where I can find a service manual for my 2005 ESV?

P.S. This seems to be a great forum from what I have read so far.

YoshiMan
07-17-13, 12:43 AM
There are certain websites that sell factory literature from various companies. I bought the 4-book GM service manuals for my 03 for about $200ish, because i like having the physical book. books4cars.com or something like that if i recall.... they even had the ones for my 75' Coupe Deville!

wake
07-19-13, 12:06 AM
Keep an eye out on eBay, I bought my set used for $80 shipped. New are $200 from Helminc.com

Also check out a website, factoryautomanuals.com, I've purchased used from them before with good results.

Skier-24
07-19-13, 09:57 AM
Good advice.
Since I lost my job three days after buying my ESV, I am trying to keep expenses down. Even more. Even $80 seems like a lot of money now.