: No Sound SRX

Nandocaddy
07-13-13, 04:06 PM
I recently purchased a 2013 SRX Performance package. The other day I got into the vehicle and there was no sound. I proceeded to turn the volume up to maximum and still no sound. There isn't any sound from my turn signal either. I have a service call with the dealership on Monday.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-13-13, 06:16 PM
I recently purchased a 2013 SRX Performance package. The other day I got into the vehicle and there was no sound. I proceeded to turn the volume up to maximum and still no sound. There isn't any sound from my turn signal either. I have a service call with the dealership on Monday.
Hello Nandocaddy,

Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase! I do apologize that you are experiencing an issue with no sound from your radio or turn signal. Please keep us updated on what the dealership says after your visit to them on Monday. If you would like our assistance in working with the dealership, please feel free to private message us. If you are not able to private message us, due to you being a new member to the forums, you can also email us at socialmedia@gm.com. I would need you name, contact info, VIN, mileage, dealership you are working with, and a reference to this post. When you send your email, please be sure to include “ATTN GREG” in the subject line so it gets delivered straight to me. Thank you very much for your time. We will keep an eye out for your updates.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

Nandocaddy
07-17-13, 08:48 PM
Two days now my 60 days old 2013 SRX has been back at the dealership for sound issues without resolution. In the meantime Cadellic generously proved me with a GMC Spark that actually drives like a John Deere Gator 😜 I'm really looking forward to getting my Caddy back.

Nandocaddy
07-21-13, 03:01 PM
No resolution yet to sound issues, it has been a week now that the sound in my srx went out. The technician believe it could be the amplifier. The parts will be in next week for repair.

Nandocaddy
08-02-13, 10:49 AM
Forgot to update that my sound issue in my 2013 SRX have been resolved. The dealership had to replace the amp. Took a week to get it all squared away but Cadillac did spring for a cheap rental so all is well that ends well.

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-02-13, 12:47 PM
Forgot to update that my sound issue in my 2013 SRX have been resolved. The dealership had to replace the amp. Took a week to get it all squared away but Cadillac did spring for a cheap rental so all is well that ends well.

Hello Nandocaddy,

Thank you for letting us know that your sound issue got resolved. I am happy to hear this! Continue to enjoy your SRX. Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care