: Many Thanks!

garrend308
07-13-13, 11:56 AM
My thanks to the Cadillac Forum for accepting my Membership! I just purchased a '98 Deville in exceptionally great condition. I love the luxurious interior and easy chair ride. I only have one question however about the windshield washer. Nothing happens, no click, no noise of any kind. I've checked fuses and nothing blown. The mechanic I bought it from replaced the pump motor before I bought it but stopped there after that was no remedy. is there a relay for This? the wipers themselves work great, just the washer feature is DOA. :confused:

talismandave
07-13-13, 01:53 PM
Great choice to enter into the Cadillac Life! Enjoy the new ride, and the guys will be able to help with the washer problem.

:welcome5:

vincentm
07-13-13, 02:10 PM
My thanks to the Cadillac Forum for accepting my Membership! I just purchased a '98 Deville in exceptionally great condition. I love the luxurious interior and easy chair ride. I only have one question however about the windshield washer. Nothing happens, no click, no noise of any kind. I've checked fuses and nothing blown. The mechanic I bought it from replaced the pump motor before I bought it but stopped there after that was no remedy. is there a relay for This? the wipers themselves work great, just the washer feature is DOA. :confused:

Turn signal switch, ive the same problem with mine, new pump, no worky, need new switch..

:welcome:

Ranger
07-13-13, 03:13 PM

Post your washer question in the Deville forum.

Submariner409
07-13-13, 03:35 PM
garrend308, Your post has been copied to the Deville forums in a new thread titled "1998 Deville w/s washer problems".

Welcome Aboard !!!!! :highfive:

orconn
07-13-13, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the site, Garrend 308!

77CDV
07-14-13, 04:57 PM

Submariner409
07-15-13, 07:54 AM
Please post your repair and maintenance questions in your thread in the Deville forum. Your question on the w/s washer has been moved there.

garrend308
07-15-13, 08:43 AM
OK thanks for moving my quest to the Deville portion. I feel right at home here in the forum with such good hearted Cadillac lovers.

----------

Thank you for your welcome aboard. I appreciate it very much.