: Oil pan replacemnt with a drain plug

Eric Hagan
07-13-13, 08:37 AM
Anybody have a part number or site that sells a replacement pan for a 2007 with a drain plug in it?

07-13-13, 10:53 AM

07-13-13, 03:00 PM
If you are changing it because of a striped drain plug than just have a helicoil put in with a new plug. Way cheaper than replacing the pan.